Chapter one

Getting kicked out of my previous school forced us to move, and I swear I despise everything about it

   Getting kicked out of my previous school forced us to move, and I swear I despise everything about it. We moved from Chicago to Sugarhill, and everything there is different from where we were before. Still ghetto, but Sugarhill doesn't have non of my friends.

Todays the first day at this trashy ass school I swear ima end getting expelled again if a bitch try playing me I get dressed into some cargo pants a crop top and a blue zip up hoodie.I spray some of my Dior perfumes on before applying their lip oil. I grab my bag and tell my mom I'm going.

I have to walk because of how close we live to this school. I already hate this school and I ain't even walk in the building.

I put my AirPods in because the streets of new York be loud as fuck and I ain't tryna deal with that. I finally arrive at school I walk in and see these guys staring through my soul. I look back down at my phone not really caring what these randoms want. I walk into the office and get my schedule. I take one look at this shit and feel like killing my self cause who the hell wants to do math first thing in the morning.

It took a sec but I finally found mr Tim's classroom he this bald teacher he wearing a whole ass tux. Like who has the time for that bullshit. I look to see the boys that were staring are in this class. I look at the teacher he says introduce your self. I look at the class and say I'm Athena he says well Athena you can take a seat by David he said pointing at that one of the boys form earlier.

I roll my eyes they gon be everywhere or something I go and sit down. I go on my phone hidding it behind my chrome book. When someone snatches it form me. I look up to see that David boy. What the fuck do you think your doing I say. Nah who the fuck you think you talking to like that he said before saying my future wife needs a education pay attention sliding my phone In his pocket. I don't know why but I didn't do anything I actually started paying attention the fuck is wrong with me I don't even listen to my parents.

When class is finally over I said David can I have my phone back. He says you sound mad federal call me dd and nah but what class you have next. I took out my schedule and just show him. Damn ma they really wanted me to be with you because you got all the same classes as me he says smirking. I mentally face palm I don't think I can take this I don't know why I haven't beat this kid upside his head yet.

Aye you Athena right I heard someone say i turn to see sum fine dark skin with dreads. I said yah why. He said can you come thorough with the number. I was just about to say yah when I feel someone's arms around my waist before I hear dd say no she cannot she's mine. The guy say all yours dd before walking away looking like he seen a ghost.

I break out of his hold saying sense when was I yours. He said sense the moment I laid eyes on you. And why did that guy get scared of you like that I ask. Because he knows I don't play when it comes to what's mine he says. I roll my eyes I didn't agree to this I say. He says didnt half to you don't have a choice. I look at him like he crazy and if you wanna play with me no one will go after you once I tell them your mine .