Chapter six

Skip to Monday (she still ain't get her phone back from him)

I wake up and get ready, throwing on a sweater and some sweatpants and putting on some makeup to cover up the bruise that sat on my eye from when Xavier punched me

I put on my yellow and black Jordan fours and threw my hair in a messy bun before grabbing my backpack and going out the door, not wanting to ask my mom to drive me because she is still mad at me.

As soon as I get to school, DD tries to walk up to me, but I act like I don't see him and walk the other way, and I keep doing that every time he gets close to me.

But out of nowhere, he grips the hell out of my arm. "Why the fuck are you ignoring me?" he screams at me. I just look at him and say, "You killedn Xavier." He argues back, "He fucking put his hands on you. What the fuck did you expect me to do?" I say, "Don't kill him. You don't know anything. You don't know me. Stop trying to act like you do. You don't know my life. The choices you make have been affecting me more than you." He screams back, What fuck do you mean affecting you? I did it to keep you safe." I reply back, "Whatever, just leave me alone; don't talk to me."

Outta nowhere, he wraps his hands around my neck before screaming, "I think you forgot who your fucking talking to is. Now shut the fuck up. You are mine, and I'm going to talk to you if I want. Now go to fucking class. I'll meet you there in a little bit. Do you understand?" I gulp before nodding my head, and he lets go of my neck. I just look down because I can see everyone staring at me after what just happened and start walking to class.

Once I'm in class, I sit all the way in the back and put my head down, trying to go to sleep, but before I know it, DD ruins my sleep talking about paying attention and keeping your head up like goddamn, leave me the fuck alone. I just ended up sitting there staring out in space.

When class is finally over, DD grabs my hand, forcing me to walk with him to lunch. Once we get to the table, I put my head down, and DD ends up pulling me on his lap. He whispers in my ear, asking if I wanted my phone. I nod as he hands it to me, and I can see all the text messages from my parents from the other day saying things like get your ass home when you get home, you finna get it and other threats.

I just sigh. I open Snap Chat and see a lot of rip Xavier's, and one said it had to have something to do with me. I whisper to DD, They think I killed Xavier. Showing him the story, he laughs, You wouldn't even hurt a fly; killing someone is a whole different level of crazy for you at least.

I start shaking. I can't go to jail. Athena If you're going to freak out over this, I'm going to take your phone away, says DD. I try to stop, but I can't. dd I don't feel so well, I say before it goes dark.

Dd I don't feel so well, Athena says before she passes out in my lap

Dd I don't feel so well, Athena says before she passes out in my lap. I'm going to take her to the office; see y'all later. I get up, still holding her, and walk to the office.

I walk in and they don't say anything. I say, Are you serious? My fucking girlfriend just passed out and you're not going to help. I say, The nurse gets up and brings me to the room with the cots.

I explained to the nurse that she was panicking, and all of a sudden she passed out. She said that she should be fine; it was just a panic attack. I reply, Nah, you mad day room, you ain't helping, and how do you know she's going to be fine? You ain't gone to do nothing. She not much I can do; she can stay in the nurse's office till she wakes up or she can get picked up.

I roll my eyes and pick her back up.

I don't say none; I just walk out and bring her to the car and text everybody. They've got to find a way home because I ain't going to be able to take them. I start driving home, and as soon as I get there, I go lay her in my bed and tuck her in, get some water, and put it on the bedside table so when she wakes up, she has something to drink.

I lay down next to her and wrapped my arms around her, falling asleep.

A/n i don't rlly know where I'm going wit this but once I find out updates gon be faster and longer