𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 ─ 𝗢𝗛, 𝗗𝗘𝗝𝗔-𝗩𝗨

Somi got abruptly woken up by the sound of something violently slamming against the wooden door surface and with a quick rhythm, thanks to which she comprehended how urgent it was. Although she wanted to stand up and open the door to look at whoever was knocking, a tremendous sense of nausea wrapped around her stomach as soon as she lifted her back from the sofa. Her brain started to feel heavy. For a moment, she believed she was on a boat in the middle of the ocean, dancing on the water because of the waves. She squeezed her eyes as if telling her mind to stop moving when she clearly wasn't, but the brief period where she only saw darkness moved a retching sensation in the back of her throat, and she covered her mouth with her hand, scared she might actually throw up.

"Oh, my God. I'm about to vomit again, and I didn't even eat anything." She commented in a murmur, referring to the day before at Ateez's house when Seonghwa's dinner glided down the toilet pipe.

Then, her still blurred eyes followed Tsuki's figure that appeared from the kitchen and rushed to the entrance while panting, "Finally, they have arrived.". The girl with black hair had to be quick to get out of the way of the group, especially the man with blue hair, whom Somi had no difficulty recognising, that stormed inside the apartment and dashed to the blonde woman's side, holding her thin hand between his that was double her size.

Mingi tightened the grip, "How do you feel?" He inquired as his dark orbs were staring directly at her soul. Somi shook her head, signalling her discomfort dictated by the fear of throwing up again in his presence. "Calm down, I'm here with you now." He murmured as if singing a lullaby. The rest of the group silently observed the interactions between the two, staring at them in awe as if they were a married couple exchanging effects. Except for Yunho, who believed they were only wasting time. 

"What did you see, Somi?" Asked a prudent Seonghwa, scared he could somehow upset her given her condition. 

The blonde girl opted it was better for everyone to know the news there and right at that moment, she believed every second was valuable, since, apparently, someone was pulling the reins of that wicked game. "I didn't see much, actually." She began, "There was only a mouth that spoke and told me..." The words were stuck in her throat, remembering that vision was even more frightening than the first time it hit her, "... I know you can see me."

The entire room fell into a cold silence, and the tension rose to the point where it could be easily cut with a knife. "Well, fuck." Starting Yeosang, on his face, the first signs of panic didn't take much to appear. "I think I need some fresh air." He claimed before sneaking onto the tiny balcony with stealthy steps. 

Wooyoung rubbed his forehead, "This isn't the emergency call I was waiting for." His voice was tired and hoarse. 

San, on the other hand, had paced around the living room pensively before pointing his flat hand towards Somi and speaking, "This means that whoever talked in your déjà-vu must be someone you know."

The blonde woman raised her eyes to look at the blond male that just finished his sentence, "But I don't know anyone whose lips look like those, plus, Tsuki and Ji Woong are the only ones knowing my secret. Well, and you guys, now."

Hongjoong crossed his arms on his chest and moved his weight on a single leg, "You explained to us that you have these visions if someone that has a particular impact on your life touches you." The man with black and white hair decided to start from the very beginning to test himself whether he had comprehended her talent correctly and when she nodded, he proceeded, "Then, how can you see someone you never met?"

Somi opened her mouth to reply, but someone else was quicker and saltier: Yunho, who obviously couldn't wait to find the incongruity to point it out with sarcasm, "You don't actually know how this works." He spat, jumping to the conclusion on purpose to ruin her image, which wouldn't have been a big problem, if it wasn't that San, who Somi had categorised as the patsy, believed at Yunho's words and threw an incredulous, sad puppy expression to the woman, making her feel humiliated for something she didn't do.