🌃 Tranquil - Supper Villain On Holiday 🌃

Gusperior did not feel happy.

All the plans he had been working on were either put on hold due to a lack of funds or - worse - confiscated by the Health Inspection during their visit at the restaurant earlier that day.

Gusperior walked up and down the restaurant floor. Zoya, Amelia, Tabetai, Ash, Blue, Calen, Violet, Minago and Yuri stood in front of the bar, making themselves as small as possible as Gusperior murmured.

"This is a health risk, they said. Plutonium does not belong in the fridge, they said.

This isn't a frigging restaurant!" Gusperior's meticulously combed hair flung forwards as he spit out those words.

Calen dared to whisper: "It actually is..."

The fury in Gusperior's ice blue eyes made him shrink. "I- I just meant that..."

Amelia swung her arm in front of Calen. "Calen is right, G.

I have no idea what you're doing in that basement of yours, but while you were busy, we turned this place into a rather good restaurant.

If we want to keep it that way, things will have to change.

Violet, will you be so kind as to take notes?"

Violet took out her notepad and clicked her pen.

Amelia now walked up and down the room while telling Violet what to write.

Gusperior stared at her in utter shock and amazement. First of all, how dared she set the rules he had to follow in his own restaurant and secondly... How did she manage to defy him so effortlessly?

It took a lot of courage to speak up to him, but it took true inner strength to take the stage so perfectly that he was willing to listen to and even agree with her.

"If I don't watch out, she's the one taking over the world and not me," Gusperior murmured as he rubbed his chin.

Amelia read what Violet had penned down. "Great job, Vi," she said. Her voice turned more assertive as she handed Gusperior the note. "Read it and sign it."

Gusperior didn't even bother to read what the note said. He sighed. "Just give me a pen and let's get this over with."

Violet handed him the pen.

As soon as he had placed his signature, Amelia grabbed his arm and pulled him away. "Let's have a holiday!"

"Hang on, what?"

"By signing the contract, you agreed to one week of payed leave every month.

You clearly need it now, so let's go!"

"But I don't do holidays."

"And look how miserable you are," Amelia pouted. "Don't worry, we've got it covered.

Tabetai, would you be so kind?"

"Of course," Tabetai smirked as he glanced at a confused Gusperior.

He picked Gusperior up and swung him over his shoulder as the rest went to Minago's truck.

Violet, Zoya and Minago took place in the cabin as Amelia, Ash, Blue, Calen and Yuri climbed in the open back of the truck.

Tabetai swung Gusperior in the back of the truck too, before climbing in himself.

Minago looked in the rearview mirror. "Everyone set? Let's go to the beach!"

The truck sped off as Amelia pulled an escaping Gusperior back in the truck.

☆*:. 🌃.:*☆

"Not fair!" Gusperior yelled. He crossed his arms.