What the CPs think of you: Part 2

For Taurus

Slenderman: Can be lazy at times, can be helpful at times.

Trenderman: They may not seem like it, but they have great fashion taste.

Offenderman: Where do I start? Se- (DO YA WANNA DIE?!) *Offender-bitch backs away slowly

Splendorman: Amazing and caring!

Jeff the Killer: They stole one of my knives WITHOUT permission! Don't worry I stabbed them a lot.

EJ: They once tasted kidneys with me. They were puking in the bathroom for 2 hours.

LJ: They bother me at 2 am just for some candy. I was gonna give them some poisonous candy so they could stop asking me.

Nina the Killer: It's fun to see them get stabbed by Jeffy!

Jane the Killer: They may seem lazy and stubborn, but they're a good friend.

Homicidal Liu: Oh yeah, they were the ones I kissed. Um, it was very awkward.

Masky: Haven't seen them around much, but I hear they're fantastic at killing.

Hoodie: Who??

Lost Silver: I MUST get more Pokemon than them! (DETERMINATION)

Strangled Red: Biggest rage quiter when it comes to catching Pokemon.

Glitchy Red: They're, um, interesting to play Pokemon with... (by that he means ur a completely different person playing Pokemon)

Lazari: They like cooking dead bodies for me when I'm hungry!

Morticia: Those pests will pay for what they did.........

Zero: I don't know what to say...

Sally: They have a big soft side! They're really fun!

BEN Drowned: They like Pokemon better than LOZ  >:c 

Dark Link: A nuisance.

Bloody Painter: I tried teaching them to paint. I don't think they have the mental capacity to do so.

Judge Angels: Innocent.

Puppeteer: They're meh.

Lulu: I need their eyes! (o shi-)

Nurse Ann: I once lent them my chainsaw, next thing we know there's a mass murderer with a chainsaw on TV. Slender was not pleased.

Nathan the Nobody: They always compliment my eyes. They're a kind person...

Jason the Toy maker: They're nice...(JTT starts blushing)

Zalgo: a̷̛̻̯̫̘̝̱̥̞̤͈͂͛̎͌͛̒̉̚͘̕͝͠ǹ̷̡̡̙̜͚͈̗̲͈̜̠͛̅̃̒̕͠͝ ̵̗͙͔̯͎̝̳̊̃̅̏̉̒̎̊̐͘͝͠ą̴̞̞̤̖̼̪̱̯͖̘̱̍̆̿̃͛̓̚̕̚͝n̵̢͚̲̠̙̝̪̝͇̹͂͌͒͛̐̑̈́͊͂̈̄͜͠ͅṇ̸̩͈̭̉͐̈̇̉̽̄̄̆͛͘͝͠ō̶̧̠̮̻̖̤̂̿́͒̅̒͌̍̇͑̾̔ỹ̴̨͙̦̙͇͎̙͔́̉̚͝ͅȉ̸͉̩͖̜͒n̶̡̩̞̤̣̮̼̲͐͘ͅģ̴̡͉͔͈̼̥̦̜̦̳͌̀̈́̓͆̀͊̿͆̀̋͝ ̷̗͗̆͐̃̉͑̊l̶͕̣͇̤̯̆͆̂̋̕í̴͚̬̖̮̝̩̳͇̋̆͒͐t̵̡̨̢̰̗̣͙̱̫͖͌̆͐͛̀̐̋̾ẗ̴͉̞͇́l̵̡̠̗̼̦̹̤̜̠̟̒̍̀͝ě̷̢̧̡̯̦̬̀̇̏ ̴̧͉̪̫̖̰̯̤̼̿̿̊͐͌̎̓̀p̶̡̧̱̃̂̃̋e̵̝̰̜̲͚̯̅̉̀ş̸̜͕̥͕̲̮͌̉̈́́͋̉̈̀̀̎̋̈̀ẗ̸̖͈̰̬̰́͑̒

And now Taurus as humans:

Girl:

Boy: