The results

Amie's pov:
"And the newest Victoria's Secret angel is ..... AMIE !!! congratulations sorry Emma it was so close" so many thoughts were running through my head right now I was speechless was that my name that Victoria Beckham just said ??? But then I snapped back into the real world SHIT Victoria Beckham was coming towards me "we'll done Amie you did an amazing job I hope you enjoy being an angel if you don't mind me asking where do you live??" "I live in London and I am a science teacher I said proudly!" "oh so your just on holiday here then I live in London two and your a science teacher wow I bet the children will be so proud of you and will miss you at least with you living in London it will be easier for you to train for our annual Victoria secret London fashion show next month !!" "Next month wow I was supposed to stay out here for a month so I guess I will have to go home early I am here with a friend can I just go and get her..." But as I waited for Victoria to reply Lucy came running out and screamed " YOU ARE AN ANGEL OMG " she gave me a hug and then I told her " Victoria said I will need to go home early to start getting ready for the annual Victoria's Secret London fashion show!" "Oh we'll that makes life a lot easier because I have to go home early as well my manger just called me and said the lead dancer for swan lake has fallen and broken her foot so they want me to take her place so I have to get training right away!" Victoria started laughing at us "sorry Victoria I completely forgot you were there!" "It's ok you girls have pretty busy life's ahead of you here Amie have my number how would you girls like to go shopping with Harper and I tomorrow I will show you the proper way to shop in New York? I only just realised she had Harper in her arms she is such a little cutie i turned to Lucy and said do you want to go and she said "one word duh of course I want to go!" I laughed at her and turned back to Victoria and said "we would love to here is my number I will call you tonight to arrange the details now I really must dash because I left David with the boys in a hotel room and you have no idea what kind of stuff four boys can do in one hotel room bye girls see you tomorrow!" "Bye Victoria" we shouted whilst laughing at her. Once we had got a taxi back to the hotel we skyped my family "hi mum hi sis you will never guess what happened today !!" "What?" They answered "I auditioned to become a Victoria's Secret angel and I won !!!! No more teaching for me !!" "OMG we are so proud of you Amie you better get us good seats when you are modelling!" My sister and mum said i laughed "of course I will I already said that to Lucy right I have to go Victoria Beckham is calling me later and I don't want to miss it byeeee love you both see you soon xxx" "bye Amie bye Lucy love you both xxx" as I ended the call my phone rang I ran to pick it up "hello Amie speaking how can I help you ?" "Hi Amie it's Victoria" "oh hi Victoria how are you " "I am good thank you darling now getting down to the details which hotel are you staying at?"so I told her the name of our hotel "ok see you soon" a few minutes later we were in the lobby and a limo pulled up and Victoria quickly jumped out and called our names we ran over and jumped in the limo. Then Lucy and I both burst out laughing so I turned to her and she was bright red I looked around to see why and the whole Beckham family were in the car I soon turned my usual scarlet colour and stopped laughing and put my head down in shame, then it was the Beckham family's turn to laugh all of them sat there laughing their heads off David even fell off his chair at one point causing me and Lucy to start laughing! We were all laughing to the point where I shouted out "stop laughing otherwise I'm gonna pee !!!" which of course they all laughed even more at!