Last day in NYC and flying home

Amie's POV:
Today was our last full day in New York as we were flying home tomorrow, so we decided to spend our last day being tourists so I took to Twitter to ask where we should go and then all of a sudden i get a notification saying @BrooklynBeckham is now following you and before I even had time to process what had just happened he sent me a DM (B-Brooklyn A-Amie)
B: heard you were looking for places to go??xxx
A: well you heard right!!!xx
B:I'm stuck with my brothers all day and we were wondering if you would like us to show you and Lucy around??xxx
I shouted to Lucy to tell her to get her ass in here and I made her read the messages and she said sure why not it will be nice to see them again and have them show us around. So I messaged Brooklyn back.
A: sure thanks where do you wanna meet??xx
B: we will pick you up from the hotel in an hour cause we still have to get ready if that's ok with you ??xxx
A: yeah that's fine we still have to get ready as well should we wear anything specific??xx
B: clothes....
A: hahaha very funny Beckham seriously though!!!
B: ooh on last name basis now are we??? Well .... I don't know your last name 😂 you should wear comfy warm clothes as it can be pretty chilly in New York but it can also be warm so something that will keep you warm but so that you won't be red hot!!
A: it seems so Beckham and its Marshall  😂 and ok thanks see you in an hour We will be waiting... Xx
B: see you then xx
Brooklyn's POV:
I was so excited to be seeing Amie again I couldn't wait to see her beauti... I was knocked from my thoughts as Romeo threw a pillow at me!
R: your thinking out loud again brook!
B: oh sorry... Anyway come on guys hurry up and get ready we need to go pick them up!
R&C: yeah yeah ok brook keep your hair on!
Amie's POV:
I was running around our hotel room like a headless chicken wondering what to wear when Lucy snapped me out of my trance!
L: what's up with you!
A: I just don't know what to wear!
L: you never normally struggle on what to wear, so what's the real problem!
A: I don't know what to wear because I don't want to look stupid in front of Brooklyn!
L: ooh Amie's got a crush! Amie's got a crush!
A: will you shut up this is serious!
L: wow you really like him don't you?
A: yeah he seems really nice and genuine and well mannered...
L: and you think he's fit!!
A: yeah and there's that he's soooo fit!
After we had finally got ready we made our way down to the hotel lobby, just as we were about to sit down a van pulled up and out hopped Brooklyn so we quickly ran out to the van and jumped in.
Brooklyn's POV:
The girls had just got in the van and I could not take my eyes off of Amie she looked absolutely stunning in a very simple jumper, jeans and boots so stunning that nobody had yet said anything! Until Amie broke the silence.
A: hey boys !
Boys: hey how are you two?
A&L: we're good thanks you?
Boys:good thanks!
A: so where's our first stop?
B: have you girls had anything to eat yet?
A&L: no but we are starving have you ?
Boys: no not yet!
B: well then it looks like our first stop is breakfast and I feel like it's only fair to go to one of the most American places IHOP!
C: yes I was hoping you were gonna say that!
A: wow Cruz your pretty excited about that does that mean that there pancakes are good ?
C: they are literally amazing, so bad for you but amazing!
Amie to Lucy: I suppose a few calories won't hurt us!
L: hell yeah this will be worth my leotard not fitting 😂
Amie's POV:
after breakfast we