shopping with the Beckhams!!!

Amie's pov 

After our little laughing fit on the way to the shopping centre we finally arrived and the pap's had obviously found out where the Beckhams were going as they were everywhere, so we ended up being split up into 3 groups in the first group there was David, Harper and Cruz. In the second group there was Me and Brooklyn. And finally there was Victoria, Romeo and Lucy.

When we got inside me and Lucy were reunited and we looked around and this shopping mall was the best thing we had ever seen it had your regular shops like Victoria's secret and Forever 21 but it also had high end shops like Prada and Louie Vitton it was our heaven!!!

Lucy and I booth looked at each other wondering where to go first when Victoria knocked us out of our trance and said "right girls we are going to teach you the real way to shop in NYC!". Our first stop was Victoria's secret because according to Victoria I needed practically everything in store!! so after about 30 minutes trying on lingerie and clothes I came out of the store with practically every everything from there, for free because according to Victoria when you are an Angel you get everything for free!!

Next we headed into a sports shop which we all loved even the boys because they love to play football, Lucy dances as do I and I play football and go to the gym everyday so we were practically all in our element!

3 hours later

We had been around all the shops that the shopping mall holds we decided to call it a day and get some food and then go back to the hotel as everybody was starving and our arms and legs were about to drop off with exhaustion from walking around all day and carry loads of shopping bags.

Brooklyns POV

We had just dropped Amie and Lucy back off at their hotel and to be honest I was sad to see them go especially Amie I just had this feeling deep down inside of me that was like butterflies everytime she said something or smiled at me. But then it hit me what if I never see her again it felt like my heart was shattered into a million pieces and it must have shown on my face as I was deep in thought as my mum said " what's up?" I just replied with the usual nothing and mum said " come on Brook tell me " so I just said it. Will I ever see Amie again?? And as soon as I had said it I regreted it as Romeo and Cruz started chanting Brooklyns got a crush! Brooklyn loves Amie he wants to kiss her!! I think my dad could see that I was getting annoyed so he told them to stop. And that was when mum finally answered my question and said of course you will she is the newest Angel! but doesn't she live out here? I replied confused because all the other Angels live out here in NYC. No silly mum replied didn't you hear her accent, she lives in London so I expect that you will see a lot of her really! that was when I couldn't keep the smile off my face. I was going to see her beautiful face again! Wait ... did I just call her beautiful well I mean I'm not lying but you've only met her once Brooklyn aren't you getting a bit carried away, I said to myself. Of course not I replied I had a special feeling about this girl like none that I have felt before!