𝟮𝟳. 𝗦𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱

Writers POV

08:30

"Do you think they've found her already?"

Mijin climbed on top of the car bump and sat down besides Hari who was looking at a small picture. She quickly put it back in her pocket before Mijin could see.

"I don't know. Probably"

Her reply was cold, making Mijin frown. Hari is usually very cold, but this time it felt bold and angry. 

"Is something wrong?"

Hari looked at Mijin. "No. Everything is just fine"

Mijin wanted to say something, but got interrupted.

"Sis, we're going to a gas station to find some gas for the car. I'll-"

"I'm coming with you"

She jumps off of the car hood and walks to her brother. He let out a deep sigh and looked at Eunji and Suhyeok who were waiting for them at the end of the street.

"Mijin, stay here with Gyeongsu, Namra, Daesu and Hyoryung. If we're not back in an hour, continue without us"

"I'm coming with you"

Namra wanted to join the group, but Mijin held her back.

"Stay here, you'll be no help to them"

The girl looked at Suhyeok who was chattering with Eunji. It made her bawl her fists. Mijin noticed her sudden mood change and quickly turned the girl around.

"I'll help you how to shoot arrows like Hari thought me" she turned to Hari and winked, making her laugh. "Let's go"

Hari and Wujin walked to Suhyeok and Eunji who stopped talking.

"So, where are we heading"

"I'm not hearing anything right now so let's just walk until we see something" Eunji said, throwing a shovel over his shoulder. "I got super hearing too"

"What will we do once we got the gas" Wujin suddenly said. "I mean, we can't drive around forever"

"I don't know yet. Let's first try to find a way to reunite with the others before we make any more plans"

The four of them walked down the empty streets. They filled their bags with food that doesn't expire and got a new sets of clothes. Suhyeok switched his high school uniform into a white tracking suit, Eunji is wearing blue jeans with a black top, Hari chose black tracking pants with a white crop top and a grey sweater around her waist and Wujin got himself an average teenage boy outfit. They also got some clothes for the others.

After a couple of minutes walking, they got to a gas station. Eunji ran to the store besides it to see if there was any sign of life or death. As soon as she cleared the place, she signed the others to come.

"Suhyeok, fill this can with gas. We'll try to find anything useful in here"

Hari put some lighters in her pocket while Eunji started to eat a bag of chips. Wujin looked around the magazine area until he started to hear something. It sounded like gunshots. He looked up and turned his head to the sky.

"You heard that too, right?" Eunji said, looking at him.

The two of them stepped out of the store and looked around. Hari followed them and grabbed her brothers shoulder.

"What? What is it?"

"I think..they are in trouble"