Chapter 15: Monster Rising

Kiara held on desperately on to the ledge. Haukea stood at the edge, staring down at her. Kiara cried for her mate, Kovu, but little did she know, he was already dead. Or so everyone thought.

Ayaz showed no emotion as he looked at Baliyo's body, impaled against the tree. Kaz and Zira approached Ayaz.

"He's dead?" KamiKazi asked. Ayaz nodded. Kaz smirked and looked at Baliyo. His head hung down. Kaz gently roared. A blue mist blew out of her muzzle, into Baliyo's eyes. He slowly lifted his head, his eyes a crystal blue.

 He slowly lifted his head, his eyes a crystal blue

Baliyo growled at them. He ripped his arms forward, throwing the icicles out of him. Baliyo then wrapped his paw around the icicle that impaled his chest. He ripped it out. He then stared at Kaz and Zira.

"He looks like a monster," Zira said. "That's the point. Now, he only follows my command. He is like a zombie now," Kaz explained, "He's dead, but was brought back to life by an evil source. And that evil source, is me."

"Shall we do the others?" Zira smirked evilly. "Yes. Baliyo, follow us," Kaz ordered. Baliyo walked forward, his jaws slightly opened.

Simba stood infront of Nala. Shenzi and Kimba surrounded him. Shenzi's hyenas were also there. Simba had no escape. He looked down at Nala, who was currently screaming in pain.

"Shenzi please! Scar betrayed you, I didn't!" Simba pleaded. "You banished us to the Outlands! We never got to mourn Banzai or Ed!" Shenzi snarled.

"I'm sorry, but I never banished you. After you killed Scar, you just went back to the Outlands. I never said you couldn't stay in the pridelands," Simba explained. Nala let out a blood curtling scream.

Shenzi smirked evilly, "Hyenas, stand down." The hyenas stopped walking forward. Kimba looked at Shenzi confused.

"I believe you," Shenzi said, "Help your mate." Simba was thankful he brought Shenzi to her senses. He quickly turned around. To his shock, Nala had three cubs, and they were all nursing.

Simba nuzzled her affectionately, "What are their names?" Before Nala could answer, a voice spoke up from behind

Simba nuzzled her affectionately, "What are their names?" Before Nala could answer, a voice spoke up from behind. "How about, breakfast, lunch, and dinner," Shenzi licked her muzzle. Kimba then realized her plan.

"What!" Simba was in shock, "I thought you changed!" Shenzi shrugged, "Get the cubs!"

The Hyenas attacks. Simba roared and tried to fight them off, but there were too many. They just trampled over him.

Nala screamed. She was too weak to move. She tried to grab her cubs, but the Hyenas got them. "NO!" Nala cried. Shenzi, had one of the cubs.

"Sorry for your loss," Shenzi said wickedly, her words muffled in the cubs fur. Nala was boiling with anger. She roared and stood up. She may have been weak, but when her cubs were at steak, she turned into a monster.

"GIVE ME BACK MY CUBS YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!"

Shenzi was beyond shock, but she just growled, "Never!" Shenzi bit into the cubs neck. The cub wailed, then it's body stopped moving.

Nala watched, she was so red she was like a time bomb. One more wrong move from Shenzi, and Nala would explode.

The hyenas holding her other two cubs weren't afraid. They slowly bit down into the neck of the cubs. "NO!" Nala screamed. She charged at one of the Hyenas holding her cubs.

He let go of the cub instantly and ran away. Nala quickly licked the cubs neck and then turned to the other hyena. He held a tight grip with his teeth around the cubs neck.

Nala roared and he, as well as the other Hyenas, Shenzi, and Kimba ran away.

Nala looked at the cubs. Tears filled her eyes. They were all dead. Then she noticed one cub move. It was a lioness. Nala gently nudged her, and the little cub whined.

Nala then checked the other cubs, but they were dead. She let the little lioness nurse while Simba recovered from being trampled on.

Kaz, and Zira led Baliyo to Kovu and Bylur.

Kovu's arm and muzzle were still frozen. His eyes closed. It appeared he was dead.

"Nice job Bylur," Kaz smirked. "Thank you Queen KamiKazi," Bylur bowed. Kaz gently roared again, and the blue mist went into Kovu's eyes.

Kovu's eyes abruptly opened. They were a crystal blue, just like Baliyo's. He used all his strength, and smashed the Ice off his leg. Then, he opened his muzzle, and the ice surrounding it, shattered. He growled at Kaz.

(I'm not gonna lie, this looks so freaky! I didn't mean to make him look that scary!)

"Kovu will definitely be a good recruit," Zira smirked, "After all, I was the who trained him his whole life."

"Let's go to Kion and Rani now," KamiKazi smirked, "Baliyo! Kovu! Bring the others, dead, or alive!" Kovu and Baliyo nodded. They walked off slowly.

Kaz and Zira walked toward Kion and Rani, who were trapped in a cage of icicles and Ömurlegur was watching them.

"Kion still doesn't have his roar right?" KamiKazi asked Ömurlegur. "He does not," Ömurlegur replied.

Kion wrapped his arms around Rani. She was terrified, "We'll get out of here Rani, don't worry," Kion assured her. Kaz walked up to the icicle cage, "So Kion, I hear you've lost your roar." "Only because of your stupid excuse of a dragon!" Kion growled. He coughed.

"Don't use all your strength. As soon as you join my team, you'll get the Roar Of Ice," Kaz explained. "I don't want your stupid roar," Kion growled. He kept coughing.

"You've got no choice. Aytaç!" Kaz called. The mysterious animal walked up to her. "Summon an ice storm," Kaz smirked.

Aytaç used his howl-roar and shards of ice fell from the sky. Rani cried as they sliced through her. Kion tried to roar at the pain, but he had lost his roar, so he couldn't.

A shard of ice cut Kion's throat, then Rani. They fell to the ground. Ömurlegur took the icicle cage down. KamiKazi and Zira approached Kion and Rani, dead on the ground.

Kovu and Baliyo walked up. They had Tiifu, Zuri, Surak, Nirmala, and Kiara. Simba and Nala seemed to have not been captured.

"No Simba or Nala?" Kaz asked. Kovu shook his head. "Eh they're weak anyway," Kaz shrugged.

Kiara growled and tried to fight. She was the only one alive. Kovu threw her to the ground. She went unconscious.

"Looks like Ice Glacier Isles is going to have some new army members," Kaz laughed wickedly.