𝟎𝟓

(a/n: i cant and i wont. PLEASE READ THE A/N AT THE BOTTOM, iT's IMPORTANT)

after the audience applauds, we all return from our frozen state and-

wait. audience applauds? i squint and look straight ahead to see hundreds of people looking at us, is this what death actually is? are they a jury of some kind?

i have so many questions and they can't even be answered because ocean wasted all of them. instead of making a fuss about it though, i returned back to mischa's side.

the tall boy beside me took a deep breath before speaking,

"that. was..." he starts

"dope! yo!" he finishes, everyones tense state seemed to morph into a calm and relaxed one, noel looked at him smiling and letting out a breathy laugh.

mischa turns over to ricky to praise him as well,

"ricky you play this, the um y/n what is the word?" he pretends to play an accordion with the air then, he whispers to me

"it's called an accordi-" i begin to say but mischa seemed to have a better word.

"the squeeze key! pwoh! mad wicked awesome!" he exclaims

mad wicked awesome was definitely a new phrase but i'm not bashing it.

"there seems to be heighten abilities in limbo, i can play the accordion now," he plays a few notes, sounding like an intro to a song.

"level up!" he says, just barely above a whisper.

it was kind of sweet how we were all getting along in the afterlife. i mean don't get me wrong we got along just fine when we were alive, but something just feels different now. everyone feels so much more happy, i can't quite understand it. i'm feeling kind of apathetic to the whole situation, especially with what i just saw. 

i'm not okay.

before my train of thought can go deeper than it already was, ocean speaks up

"i champion noel's journey of sexual discovery," she walk up behind noel. he seems glad about this in a way, playing with the ends of her hair a little

"as do i with yours," i say aloud not think about what i had just said.

"what," her voice breaks a little

"what?" i say back

"no you said 'as do i with yours' y/n what does that mean?" she questions walking up to me. i believe she's trying to be menacing but it's not working really well because of how short she is.

"come on ocean, we all know you're a little um," i try to think of a word for it without outing her completely.

"a little what y/n?" she taunts

"ocean you know what i mean" i firmly state, not wanting to keep this conversation up.

she sighs, finally understanding what i mean and like me, she doesn't want to talk about it anymore. 

you see, ocean told me she was a lesbian in confidence, she didn't want the choir to know, afraid that they'd treat her differently. i totally understand that, she shouldn't have to worry though, they're her friends. nonetheless, i understand. a secret is a secret and we'll keep it at that.

---------------------

(A/n: that's it, that's all folks. I'm done writing this it's discontinued, but maybe i'll update it one day if I get back into my rtc hyperfixation. You guys were great thank you so much for supporting me through this writing journey but I am no longer interested in Ride the Cyclone and I wish you all the best! Currently, I am a HUGE fan of Heathers [Both the musical and the 1988 movie] and I wrote an essay on the toxicity of JD and Veronica's relationship so if you want to see that just let me know and if you guys have anything you want to see maybe I'll start a oneshot collection book so I will have many people involved. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH THANK YOU !!!)

- LUX :]]]