One.

Charlie's Pov:
"Alright dad I got to go" I laughed hugging him still he sniffled pulling away. "God I'm so happy your moving out there to be with your best friend and work along side him." He smiled holding my face softly. I smiled looking up at him "we are so proud of you brat" Linda said shoving my father out the way I glared at my sister she smiled softly pulling me into a hug I laughed hugging her back. "If Steve hurts you let me know because I'll fight his ass" Noah said stepping up after my sister let me go I glared at him.

"Don't you remember the football nights at school? I asked him crossing my arms over my chest he rolled his eyes "Whatever just come here I'm going to miss you" I chuckled hugging him back "Last call for flight two o five for Hawaii last call for boarding passengers" I grabbed my bags waving after Noah let me go I jogged over to the ladies handing them my tickets I walked into the hallway waving goodbye. I walked onto the plane handing my ticket over they sent me on my way to my seat. This was going to be on long god damn flight of my life.

~Hours later in Hawaii~

I got off the plane searching for my stuff. Once I got everything I was supposed to meet Steve and his partner outside the air port. I tugged my backpack on and made my way out side and down the sidewalk I hated being around people but it's life. A vans tires screeched I looked up in one snap of a finger I was being lifted up I screamed kicked and hollered three men through me into the van people were running up the got in speeding off. "What the hell is going on?" I went to get up I was quickly pinned down my head hit the van floor "Shut up" he said I groaned loudly "No I want to know what's going on" I demanded the man finished tying me up the gripped my hair and a knife flipped out in front of my face "Shut up or I'll carve that beautiful little tongue of yours out your mouth" he said I fell dead quiet. He smirked down at me "Good girl" he shoved my head down. I slowly sat up best I could trying to get at least a good distance away best I could was against the back doors.

Steve's Pov:

We tried to pulling into the airport but was stopped I pulled up rolling down my fingers "Sorry sir your going to have to turn around" the security guard said I held up my badge he stepped aside I turned my lights on flying up "Listen let's not get ahead of ourselves now" I pulled out my phone calling her it went straight to voicemail. "She's not answering" I went to redial again "Maybe she can't hear her phone let's not jump the gun" he said we pulled up quickly there was caution tape up bags scattered on the ground "Duke" I called out getting out the Camaro he looked over walking up "Hey Steve what are you doing here?" He asked I pointed at the airport "here to pick up a friend what's going on?" I asked he sighed walking over towards the tape we followed behind him crawling underneath it.

"Well bystanders said she was picked up right off the side wall there was three of them plus a driver" duke said walking up to the scene "do you know who it is" I asked kneeling down by her bag's I looked at the suitcases they looked familiar. "Charlie Parker" I stood up quickly taking the evidence ag seeing her suitcase tag sit there "Duke this is my case now I want everyone on this all your best guys, danny I want you to start talking to the by standers I'm going to call the others get them here and see if Jerry can track her phone where she was last pinged before it was cut off" duke nodded his head I pulled my phone out

"It's her danny" I started to pace a bit he grabbed my arms softly "Hey listen look at me, go call the others I'll start talking to the bystanders go" he waved me off after I stopped moving I walked off calling the others

~Hour later~

We stood in the room searching through camera footage "Does she have any enemies?" Danny asked I shook my head "Everyone loved her, she was the sweetest woman you ever meet" Danny nodded his head looking at the table. "Was anyone jealous of her? Maybe disliked her for how she acts even if it's just being nice?" He asked I shook my head no like I said everyone loved her she was a sweet kind soul she would give you her shirt off her back. She would save a baby bunny from a pack of wolves if she could. No one hated her she was the best, maybe that's why we clicked so hard. "No like I said she was really loved no one hated her or was jealous" I leaned against the table looking down at it. "Maybe someone out to get you?" He asked I shrugged my shoulders I couldn't think of anything or anyone besides Wofat but he's dead.

"All I can this is Wofat but he's dead." Danny quickly jumped the gun and started to type out on the table "Maybe you might be onto something maybe they know she's your weakness" I chuckled looking at him "She's not my weakness" Danny turned facing me crossing his arm's over his chest "Oh right says the man who gave me her entire life story from being kids to now. How you shoved her off things or how she would kick your ass in boxing. Do I need to go on?" He asked I rolled my eyes "I was just telling you all about her that's all" Danny shook his head "Well let's go lover boy we need to find your girl" he turned back to the table and started to figure it out