Two.

Charlie's Pov:
~Past~
"Now Steve you be careful Char is up there" my mother yelled we were just young kids. I stood tall on the box it was like I was on top of the world I felt Steve behind me he shoved me off the boxes cashing me to fall and hit the grass I started crying soon I was picked up by my mother " Steven, that was rude. You apologize to her now" Steve stood on the boxes he gave us a stern rude look "Sorry Charlie"

  ~Now~

"Wake up!" Water splashed all over me cold water to be exact I shivered I slowly lifted my head up the guy stood there hold a tray he threw it on the floor the food was all over the floor and in the water he walked over taking the cuffs off me and ripping the tape off my mouth. "Eat we can sale you if you look like a damn twig" he said walking out the room slamming the door shut I looked down at the food I slowly picked it up the food I sighed deeply I slowly sat down on the floor getting rid of everything that was soggy.

I missed my family I missed my home. I missed Steve my mind was running a mile a minute nervous because I thought I was never going to see Steve or my family again I sat there picking at my food crying.

Steve's Pov-
"Clear" Danny called out from down stairs I slowly made my way down the hall upstairs with Lou. There was movement coming from the back bedroom I tapped his shoulder pointing he nodded his head we made our way down that hall standing by the door he counted down I stepped in kicking the door open "HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM NOW!" Lou yelled the guy went to reach for his gun on the bed I stepped inside "AH don't you do it" he stared at me for a moment "McGarrett" he smirked loud walked up to him "I got him go ahead" I held my gun pointed at him. Lou went up and handcuffed him

"Where is she" I asked loud sat him down on the bed soon danny and the others joined me he sat there laughing "Where is who?" He smirked I looked at the others and walked up in front of him "Again where is Charlie Parker?" I asked him he sat there smirking up at me I grabbed his shoulder punching him across the face I gripped him up by the shirt sitting him up. "Where is Charlie!" I demeaned he sat there as blood rolled down his chin "I don't know who your talking about" he said I shoved him back I took the strip off my vest handing it over to danny. I also took my vest off

"What the hell are you doing?" Lou asked Danny tapped him on the shoulder "why don't you come with me for a second I got to show you what chin found down stairs" Danny lead him out shutting the door behind him "Now you are going to tell me where she is" I stood there with the man he sat on the bed looking up at me "I don't know who your talking about" he spit out blood I grabbed him up lifting him up off the bed. "You do because he cell phone traced back to this damn house!" I yelled he stared at me "Many girls pass through this house, some pretty hot looking ones too." I walked towards the wall slamming his back into it he groaned loudly I pulled my phone out pulling a photo up. "Her!" I yelled shoving it in his face he smirked looking over at me.

"Oh your too late pal, she's gone" I stared at him for a solid moment "What do you mean gone?" I asked him he shook his head "Listen I'm willing to do a deal if you tell me where she was sent." He looked up at me for a moment "What kind of deal?" He asked we stood there looking at each other. "Whatever it takes to get me a step closer to finding this woman." I said holding the phone up

   ~Hours later~

We walked through the woods looking for the building he said that would be out in these woods "I think he lied Steve" Danny said walking beside me I looked around "He can't be he was one hundred percent certain that she was out here" I looked around more walking up the woods a bit more "Steve how do you know? How can you trust him?" He asked I turned facing danny sighing deeply "I'm going to find her danny with or without you" I stood there looking at him he sighed deeply walking up to me "Alright come on crazy ass" he walked past me I smiled a bit.

Charlie's Pov:
The door whipped open again I jumped looking up. I stood up quickly two men walked in now if I remember Steve's training that he taught me as a teen maybe I can make it out alive. "How was the food?" He smirked standing there I balled my fist up ready to go down and dirty even if it involves getting myself hurt "tie her bac" before he could even speak there was hun shots going off outside I looked out the door "Steve" I whispered with a small smile "GET HER OUT OF HER NOW!" They yelled the man ran out the room one came at me I fought the best I could.

I felt something whack the back of my head making everything fade to black