CHAPTER ~11

In just two weeks, everything went back to normal

In just two weeks, everything went back to normal. The kidnapping incident that had caused an uproar in Ahn City ended just like that.

That day, not many people had witnessed Yn’s fall. However, the story was spread on the internet for a period of time and there was even live footage of it.

The media had just gotten information, proofs and the materials only circulated in the community for a short while before they were taken down.

The kim and Cohen families had spent a lot of money to shut down this news. Specially Chris and taehyung.

Yet, some people who still got the news and some glimpse of the proofs of the incident didn't understand why the kidnappers would kidnap two Women at the same time to threaten Taehyung.

Guinevere was his fiancee,the only official girlfriend he had ever acknowledged to the public, so it made sense for the kidnappers to kidnap her.

So... who was the other woman? Even if they were curious, no one had the guts to give the kim family trouble.

Ahn City was a city of profound history where many wealthy families resided. There was an urban rumor that any wealthy family in Ahn City's upper-class society could easily overwhelm an entire city.

Taehyung's alone wealth was of national level, so it wasn't difficult for him to suppress this incident.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

The old kim Mansion.....

At the family manor of the kim family, a white Bentley slowly entered the compound of kim mansion .

Taehyung was going through some documents while Guinevere sat beside him longingly staring at him whereas he never looked at her.

They were only inches apart, but it felt like there was a huge gap between them. Guinevere had grown up with him
and knew that he was an aloof man who rarely showed emotion. But.....

The incident that day was still vivid in her mind. Taehyung had chosen her, just as she hoped. And yn was no longer a threat, so she had nothing to worry about anymore. She could have put away her unbridled suspicion and be with him now, but...

Guinevere looked conflicted. Whenever she stopped thinking, she would inadvertently remember that day and
how flustered taehyung looked when he saw yn fall.. She couldn't forget it. She had never seen him lose his cool as if his emotions had collapsed and his sanity was gone. Even the corners of his eyes were red with madness as he cried out that woman's name.

He has never showed such emotions toward any single being not even his parents. He had even pushed her away and rushed over, wanting to grab yn... If his bodyguards hadn't rushed over in time, Guinevere suspected that he would probably have jumped down after yn.