chapter 3

Rapheal pov

"Ahhh am cumming baby ," Cindy said with so much satisfaction on her face . Having sex with her is one person satisfaction , once she has an orgasm then that's it for her . She refuse to go for a second round , so the only thing I do is to j**k off or have I cold shower which am about to do now . " I am going to have a shower ," I said to her feeling frustrated.

Cindy and I have been friends since childhood Because our parents are best friends. We even attended same schools until when I went abroad for my masters .

She's not my first girlfriend , I had one when I was abroad who I dated the all time I was there . She broke up with me on graduation with reason that she can't do long distance relationship and I couldn't stay there  for her because my father wanted to me home to come and take over his company , he had to retire .

When I came back home three years ago , that was I got together with Cindy. We know everything that there is to know about each other even our love lives , one can say we are best friends but when it comes to been intimate it's another issue . I do want us to work out but there is only so much I can do .

Coming out of the shower I have found her sleeping or so I thought . " Baby we need to talk , " she said seriously .
" Ok what do you want us to talk about" I asked wondering what could be so serious that she wants . " My parents have been wondering when you plan to engage me," she replied . " What?  Engagement? " I asked shocked .
" Yes don't you think it's about time we take our relationship to another level ? " She asked .
Is that moving to fast , I mean I still have a lot to do at the company and you know that. " I told her feeling frustrated now .
" But we can be engaged even with you working on how to take your company internationally " she said to me .
" But you know that's too much, it will just be adding more stress on me ," I said feeling my temper rising now . " Just say you don't want us to be engaged " she said .
" You know what am going for drive , I need some air." I said putting on my grey sweatpants and a black T-shirt then getting my Lamborghini car keys lastest model . I need to clear my head . I started driving with no direction , with many thoughts on my mind . Untill I felt like I need a drink but now where I have reached there is only a convenient store in sight . I guess I will just have some wine .