Chapter 8

Rapheal pov

It's been a month since I meet her.  I used to go to that store the first week I meet her but she was. nowhere  to be seen , it's like she disappeared from the face of the earth . So I eventually stopped going there but I have been unable to get her out of my mind no matter how much I try , it's like she owns me .she hunts me even in my dreams . If I knew  anything about her even just her name I would have been hunting for her right now.

The only thing that is keeping me sane Is work though I don't know how long I will keep up with this. Hoping I will get over her soon .

'shit am zoned out again.' I have a board meeting in an hour but here I am thinking about something else . By the way where is Donalds , he needs to give the file about the new project. Let me call him.

It's just ringing , this asshole wants to lose his job . I can't even send my secretary because she's out running an errand for me . I guess I have to go down myself .

I stand up , leaving my office going to 17th floor , let him have a good explanation for this .

"Where is Donalds? " I shout angrily but then my world stops . It's her , the lady that has been tormenting me ,my every thought , the dreams , my whole self. She's here , of all places , she's here.

" You!" Shit , that's the only word that can come out of my mouth .
" Good afternoon sir,Mr Donalds is not in the office ."

Did she just act like she doesn't know me again, " what are you doing here ? " I ask her with irritation in my voice . How dare she acts like the doesn't know . Anywhere two can play this game .

" Sir, I am the new PA for Mr Donalds , I started work today . "She tells me with so much courage . If It was someone else they would be cowering at my presence. " I need the westline project file. " I tell her harshly . She hands me the file that's on her desk , it looks like she was working on it . " Tell Donalds to see me the minute he comes in. " I tell her leaving the office with one thought ,her.