Moving to Barcelona🤍

~🤍~
Me and Mila are moving to Barcelona today. We are so looking forward to it, but I will miss the Netherlands, especially my parents and my other friends. we fly in 2 hours so we will go to the airport in a bit.
"y/n hurry up or we'll miss the plane" Mila says
"Yes I'm coming" I say.

I go downstairs with all my luggage.
"finally that took ages" says Mila.
"Sorry I was afraid I forgot some things" I say.

we are quite young to live on our own but our parents agreed so we can finally make our dream come true.
~🤍~

Mila had already called a taxi so that we could go directly to the airport. I was quite nervous because I find flying quite exciting. Mila just sat quietly on instagram. finally we arrived at Schiphol. we paid the taxi and got our things and walked inside to check in. We were checked in and waited in the gate.

"I'm looking forward to it, maybe we'll meet famous people there" Mila says enthusiastically
"I'm also looking forward to it, but don't assume we'll meet famous people" I say seriously.

Finally we got on the plane. we flew for 2 hours. I slept a lot, but we're finally here. I quickly made a story before we went in the taxi to our new house.

 I quickly made a story before we went in the taxi to our new house

~🤍~

we had finally arrived at the apartment.
"I'm really curious what our apartment looks like" I say enthusiastically "Me too. Let's go in soon" says Mila back enthusiastically.

we pack our things and quickly enter.

"Mila open that door I'm curious" I say
"yes, calm down" says Mila.

she opens the door.
"It's so beautiful" Mila and I say at the same time.
"the view is great" I say
"shall we go to the rooms?" says Mila
"yes is good" I say.

we get to the first room and it's amazing you have a view over Barcelona.
"I want this room is that allowed?" I ask Mila sweetly
"yes of course that's allowed then I'll grab the other one" Mila says sweetly and she walks away.

I unpack my things and put everything neatly in its place. finally everything was unpacked and in place. It was already quite late so I went to shower and sleep.
"Good night Mila" I say
"Good night y/n" says Mila back.
~🤍~

i was awake early. I grabbed my phone and went on instagram. i went to look through the stories and then i saw that fc barcelona was giving away 2 tickets at random and all you had to do was dmen. I had DMed them. I didn't expect anything from it. I got out of my bed and downstairs to make breakfast for Mila and me. I had just finished making breakfast when Mila came downstairs.
"Good morning" I say
"Good morning" says Mila sleepy back.

We ate together.
"what do you want to do today?" asks Mila
"perhaps explore the city and go to the mall?" I say back
"yes that's a nice idea shall we meet at 1pm?" says Mila asking
"Yes that's good then I'm going to get myself ready" I say.

I walk to my room. I put on my make up and choose a nice outfit. I decided to take a quick Instagram photo.

 I decided to take a quick Instagram photo

Y/n.smith: Barcelona❤️

Liked by, Milabaker, Ryansmith and 10000 others

Milabake: my beautiful girl😍
^y/n.smith: love you girl❤️

Ryansmith: miss you sis🥲 Have fun love you❤️
^y/n.smith: miss you to🥲 thank you love you to❤️

Read more comments^

~🤍~

I hope you liked this chapter. I hope I can post the next part soon.
Love you guys☺️🤍