Hospital

Pov Gavi

112 had arrived at her house.

"sir what happened?" asked the ambulance worker.

"I don't know I found her like that when I went to the house" I said upset.

They took her to the hospital. Mila and I were waiting tensely in front of her bed.

"We have news about y/n and her condition" said one of the doctors i got up and walked with the doctor

"is she going to be ok?" is the first thing i asked

"yes but it may take a few more weeks she has lost so much blood that she is still in coma stays." said the doctor

"how many weeks?"

"maximum 4 to 5 weeks. but she has to wake up herself"

"okay thanks doctor" I said and walked back

"and what's going to happen?" asked Mila worried

"she will stay in come for a maximum of 4 to 5 weeks"

"so she will be fine again?"

"yes it will be ok" I have to go to madrid tomorrow for a game so won't be able to see her all weekend.

time skip

it is now 4 weeks later and she is still in a coma. i am here every day now. leave only when I have training or games. but the longer she remains in a coma the more I begin to give up hope. I so want her to wake up. but I'm just afraid she won't survive.my matches are getting worse. am too aggressive and lately get for yellow and red cards. Xavi is starting to worry about me. Pedri happily supports me through everything.

1 hour later

I was texting the team on my phone when I saw her hand move. I got up and walked over to her. I saw she was awake.

"y/n you're finally awake" I said happily

"yes how long have I been in a coma?" she asked

"almost 5 weeks im so glad you are awake again" and gave her a hug. i ran to a doctor and said she was awake.

i hope you'll likes this part :)