Y/N! WAKE UP😧

POV Gavi

I sincerely love y/n. But if she finds out that it's still a game then it's just done. I regret that bet so much but I can't help it anymore.

'Pablo are you coming to have breakfast or not?' Asked pedri

'come there'

I haven't said anything to pedri about this mistake either. He would hate me for this I don't know what to do without him.

I feel so stupid about this. I'm going to lose the girl I've come to love sincerely.

'Where are you with your head?' Petri asked

'nowhere was just thinking about... uhhh... the next game' I lied

'okay I'll be fine we'll be champion believe me' he says confidently.

Should I tell her. I just don't know I love her but I can't keep lying to her either. I'm going to say it to her after my training. I do lose her but at least I've been honest.

Time skip to after practice ⏭️

I'm in the car on my way to her house. I ring the doorbell with her and Mila opens.

'I'm coming for y/n is she home?' I asked

'yes wait I call of the moment' Mila said

POV y/n

'Hey Pablo what's the matter?' I asked

'I have to talk to you'

'okay come in' I said and we walked up right away.

'I've been stupid y/n I love you but I've been so stupid' his voice trembled all the way

'what's the matter?' I asked

"when I said I wasn't a game to get with you anymore. Did I lie the bet was still running. I'm keeping it that way now....." I interrupted him

"WHAT DO YOU SAY THIS WAS ALL A BET?! PABLO OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!" I say angrily

'but y/n'

'no Pablo I don't want to hear it anymore you have now used me 2 times for a bet get out of my house NOW!' I say very angry and Pablo walks out of my house. I burst into tears.

'Y/n Are you okay?'

'No Mila he used me again' she pulls me in a hug and I cried all night In her arms. I loved him but I wasn't more than a bet anymore for him.

POV Gavi

I ruined it. i ruined everything. I loved her but have lost her forever now. I drive home with tears. I put the car in the driveway and walk in.

'Hey how was y/n'

'good' and I quickly walk to my room and lock it

Pov y/n
⚠️TW SELF HARMING⚠️

Mila was in bed. I walk towards the bathroom in my own room. Locking the door and grabbing my blades and start cutting myself. God damn it didn't want to stop bleeding it just kept bleeding. Until I fell unconscious.

POV Gavi

I had decided to go towards y/n. I picked up my car keys and drove my car to her house. I parked my car and picked up the house key that was under doormat. I immediately walked to y/n her room but didn't see y/n. I walked towards the bathroom. It locked up was but I didn't hear a shower or music. So I decided to break open the bathroom. Then I saw y/n bleeding knock out. I called 112 right away.

I really like this part. Thanks for the 4K readers couldn't have imagined that people actually read my book. Love to you'll❤️