45. Breaking The Curse

3rd Person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Y/n L/n is currently at the new age Academy he has just received a call from the headmistresses and he has been given a mission to check out something apparently something big was approaching the new age Academy from underwater and it had already breached the outer underwater defenses and it was making its way through the lake near the new age Academy Y/n L/n is currently at the lake awaiting for whatever was to come he was all decked out in his armor in his left cybernetic hand he held his double-bladed weapon the Maelstrom.

Y/n: come on whatever you are come and face Me Like a Warrior.

Out of nowhere from the depths of the mighty raging River a large ship emerged the ship had a ghastly almost Wraith like appearance it had torn sails it looked to be that of the devil's ship.

Y/n: The Flying Dutchman I got to say that is one ugly ship it could use a new paint job.

Soon enough the ship docks at Dryland and soon enough a bunch of ungodly human sea creature Chimera monsters emerge from the ship each one of them armed with swords, blades, guns, and all kinds of weapons right behind them was their ungodly heartless captain her left arm is replaced by a large Lobster Claw she had a crab like peg leg and her hair was platinum blonde but instead of normal human hair she had tentacles on her head taking the form of hair she was the Fearsome pirate known as Daisy Jones.

Y/n: your Daisy Jones am I correct?

Daisy: aye I am~

Y/n: I got to say I'm impressed

Daisy: and what are you doing here boy shouldn't you be in the kitchen or impregnating someone?~

Y/n: keep talking fish face you go get a whooping~

Daisy: many have tried all have failed now why don't you be a good boy and go get me my chest before I'm forced to put you down~

Y/n: Oh you mean this chest?~

Y/n L/n presented his left hand snapped his fingers and soon enough the dead woman's chest appeared behind him sitting on a pedestal Made of Stone.

Daisy: how did you do that?!