Something More: Sebastian Stan x Reader:

- All these stories are going to be mostly fluff—little shorts. Let me know if there are any other actors you would like me to do—or Second parts to any part. Short chapter for this one :)

                                                                                                                                                 - Sherlock 

Y/N POV:

A quiet evening settled on the couch, you sat so close to your best friend. It was your typical movie night at yours. Breakfast for dinner. Popcorn. And Icecream. It was the days you and Sebastian could catch up. Let loose, and have a cheat day from everything. 

You guys were watching a re-run of a Friends episode. The one where Monica and Chandler get engages. You were comfortably snuggling each other, with Sebastian's head on your shoulder. Sharing a fleece blanket. Looking towards him you notice he was asleep. You couldn't but feel an absolute aww at his handsome features. Being this man's best friend was everything to you. Your feelings ran so deep for him. You snuggled into him even more. And shortly after you dozed off too. 

POV Change - Sebastian:

My eyes were groggy, not even realize I had dozed off. Then I realized Y/N was fast asleep against me. Her breath was deep. My eyes drifted to her face and noticed how perfect her rosy freckled cheeks were. How soft her lips looked. How peaceful she looked laying on me. She was the definition of perfect. My best friend. And the perfect gal. I wish she was mine. My brain got carried away with my thoughts. Quietly I stood up, picking her up bridle style. And took her to her room. Sleeping in her bed would be better for her. I would rather sleep on the couch than her.

Just as I put her down, she stirred a little. Tucking her in, she settled down. As I turned to go back to the living room. I felt a hand holding my arm. "Stay with me" her voice quiet, almost a whisper. My mind only thinks about her fingers touching my arm. As her words sank in I gave a small smile and nod. Climbing in bed next to her, she positioned herself to snuggle into me. 

POV Change - Y/N:

I snuggled into him, losing myself in the comfort of his chest. Burrowing my head into him. My eyes were still heavy. "I love you, Sebastian," I say. Then drift off in his arms. 

POV Change - Sebastian:

"I love you too, Y/N. Forever and always, and much deeper than you know". I whisper. Kissing the top of her head. Tickling small circles on her back. 

"Goodnight my love" she mumbles, as she picks up her head and kisses my lips. Softly. Surprised by her actions, I kissed back, deeply & passionately.

Pulling apart we smile at each other and snuggled into one another. 

"Goodnight my beautiful" I mumbled, holding her in close.