The Talk

Peter is just walking to his apartment and he noticed a limo parked outside his apartment but thought nothing of it.

Peter started to open his apartment door He just set his thing down on the table and walk to his room but then he walked back into his living room.

" Hey, Mr.Parker you a Hard Man to find," Tony says getting up "Wait what are you...Hey Hey, I'm. I'm Peter" Peter said studdering over his words.

" What are you doing here?" Peter asked " I looked for you at your aunt's apartment she said you were here I got to say Peter she's hot," Tony said ignoring his question.

" What do you want," Peter said annoyed " Let's talk in your room," Tony says head into Peters's room.

" What do we have here? Retro tech, huh?" Tony says touching the stuff he build Peter was about to say something until Tony stopped him.

" Quick question of rhetorical variety is That you Right?" Tony says showing a hologram of him. " No?" Peter says crossing his arm " Look at you go Wow! Nice catch 3,000 pounds 40 miles an hour that's not easy you got mad skills" Tony says deactivating the hologram.

" It's easy for me" Peter mumbled " Huh what did you say," Tony says looking up and opening the vent.

" What do we have here," Tony says holding Peters's old suit " Your the Spider-ling umm or is it Spider-boy?" Tony said " It's Spider-man" Peter said correcting him.

" Not in that onesie your not," Tony says " First of all It's not a onesie second that's not my suit anymore," Peter said grabbing his old suit.

" Who else knows? Anybody?" Tony asks and Peter nods no.

" How about your Hot Aunt," Tony said " No if she knew she freak out," Peter says sitting down.

" Your in dire need of an upgrade," Tony says " I don't need an upgrade," Peter says thinking about his black suit.

" You got a passport? Ever been to Germany?" Tony says sitting next to him " I can't go to Germany" Peter tells him.

" Why?" Tony asks " I Have to stay in New York after everything that has happened these past few months I can't leave New York plus I have to take care of my Aunt," Peter says.

" Fine If you won't help me I guess I should call your aunt and see what she thinks of you being Spiderman," Tony said holding his phone. Peter shot a Web Line at the phone and took it out of his hands.

"You're not telling Aunt May," Peter says " Ok I didn't want to do this but if you don't join me you can't be Spiderman, and If I see you swinging around I have you arrested" Tony Threatened.

Peter was shocked at Tony's response and just stared at Tony " It's Over kid your Done" Tony says walking out of the apartment But Peter stopped him by webbing his hand to the door " Fine I Help you" Peter says " You Made The right choice" Tony said.