Spider-man vs Vulture PT 1

Peter started to wake up and opens his eyes only to see a Naked Wanda sleeping next to him.

Peter smiled remembering last night then Peter grabbed his boxers from the floor putting them on. Peter slowly got up from the bed not wanting to wake up Wanda. Peter formed his suit and climbed out the window to get some breakfast for himself and Wanda.

Peter is swinging throughout the city looking for someplace to get some food.

Peter drops down to the ground forming some clothes and walked into a Bodega.

" Mr.Dilmar?" Peter said surprised to see him " Heyy Mr.Parker" Dilmar says walking to the counter.

" I just saw what happened to you old bodega, what is this place?" Peter said pointing out the window confused "This place is another bodega I own just in case any happened to the old one" Mr. Dilmar explained to Peter.

Peter then grabbed some gummy bears next to him with Mr. Dilmar saying " Let me guess number 5 right?" " Yea 2 please with pickles and smushed down real flat Thanks," Peter said to the guy behind Mr. Dilmar.

"How's your Aunt?" he asked Peter was a little bothered by the question but just responded, " She Alright".

"Ella es una mujer italiana muy caliente
(she's a very hot Italian woman)" Mr Dilmar said in Spanish laughing Peter understood what he said and he was a little annoyed "Cómo está tu hija, eh? (How's your Daughter?)" Peter snapped
Back.

Mr. Dilmar looked Peter straight in the eyes giving him the death stare " 20$" he said angrily " It's 10$ for 2" Peter says pointing at the menu.

" For that comment 20$," Mr.Dilmar stated Peter looks at him and just cracks a big smirk on his face " Come on I'm joking I'm joking... Here's 10$" Peter said handing him the money.

" Plus I have a girlfriend," Peter said smiling Mr. Dilmar looked at Peter intrigued " Not surprised a stud like you wouldn't have a girlfriend," Mr. Dilmar says passing him the gummy bears.

Peter smiles " How's college?" He asked leaning on the counter " Boring got better things to do" Peter said backing up " Stay in college kid otherwise your gonna end up like me" Mr Dilmar says gesturing to the Bodega.

" This is great but I got to go bye," Peter says walking out with Mr. Delmar throwing him his sandwiches with Peter catching it.

Peter made sure no one was watching him and summoned the black suit and swung back to his apartment. " Still sleepy Venom," Peter said in his mind " A little" He answered.

When Peter arrived to the apartment he made sure to be extra quiet not to wake Wanda up. Peter then Places the sandwiches on the table and turns his head to notice Wanda is starting to wake up. Peter walks to the bed and sits down " Good morning beautiful" Wanda then grabs Peter collar and pulled him into a kiss.

" Morning" Wanda said smiling " Hungry?" Peter asked getting up from the bed " A little" Wanda yawned. Peter shot a Web towards the sandwiches and pulled it towards him " Here" He said passing her sandwich.

" I have a little problem though" Wanda said Crawling towards Peter " Yea" Peter asked curious " I would love to wake up with My handsome Boyfriend next to me" Wanda then wrapped her arms around Peters neck " Noted" Peter said smiling and Both lean to kiss.

" I should put some clothes on" Wanda said pulling from the kiss Peter just nods and she grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom.

A Few Hours Later...

Peter went over to his Aunt May's apartment and Lied about the things he did over on his College trip. Peter then check his phone and saw there was a robbery in progress and told May he needed to use the bathroom.