Chapter 39

"Yes, I'm spending Thursday and Friday at home." I said, grabbing my bag.

"What did Randy say?" AJ asked.

"He asked if everything was fine. So I said I was just tired and needed my own bed before Sunday." I shrugged.

"Yeah, but you won't hide anything from me, right?" She pouted, and I chuckled.

"No. But not here. I'll call you as soon as I get home and we can talk about everything."

"Promise?" She offered her pinky, and I chuckled, giving her mine.

"Promise." I smiled, before hugging her. "Now I gotta go, Jon will drive me to the airport. Already said bye to everyone, so, yeah."

"What about Randy?"

"Make a Wish. Him and Sheamus." I smiled.

"Oh, true." She chuckled, and hugged me again. "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too." I smiled, before starting my way to the door. "See you on Saturday."

"See ya." She chuckled.

Jon was already waiting at the car, so I just put my bags in the trunk and got in.

"Mind telling me what happened?" He rose a brow.

"Nothing." I rose a brow as well. "Why is everyone asking the same thing? I just miss my sisters and my father."

"We all miss someone."

"Yeah, but it got worse. I think it's better to come back and see them than being kind of angry the rest of the week." I shrugged.

"Yeah, sure." He forced a smile

"But are you sure you are okay?"

"Just barely got any sleep. Sunday's gonna be the day I'll get my belt and I'm anxious." He smiled at me.

"I'd be too." I chuckled.

"I don't wanna mess around and have a terrible botch. Randy's a great wrestler and I'm afraid I might not give them the match they're waiting for."

"Who are you and what have you done with my Jonathan Good?"

Jon just gave me a smile and shrugged.

"Listen, you'll do great, okay? You wrestled The Undertaker and you gave them a hell of a match so why being nervous now?"

"Now I'm wrestling for the girl and the belt." He chuckled.

"That's a lot of pressure, I know." I chuckled as well. "But don't be nervous, you never been."

"I know." He chuckled, before taking a deep breath. "I'll go out, get something to drink, get back to the hotel and get drunk. Then I'll be ready for anything."

"Asshole, you don't need any drinks." I rolled my eyes.

"I know, I'm joking." He laughed softly.

"That's not funny." I squinted my eyes at him.

"Sorry." He chuckled. "Okay, here we are. Watching you leave again." He pouted.

"No drama, please." I stuck my tongue out at him and he laughed as we got out at the car.

"I'd really ask to go with you, but Randy would kill me." He laughed.

"Shut up." I laughed as well, before hugging him. "I'll be back on Saturday. Punk's in Chicago so you better take care of AJ for me."

"I will." He kissed my hair. "See you on Saturday, then."

"See ya'." I kissed his cheek and pulled away.