Chapter 30

Edited.

There was a gentle tap on my shoulder, and a kiss on my forehead. I opened my eyes slightly, looked up at Jon smiling at me, but then I buried my face on the crook of his neck again.

"I don't want to wake up." I complained, before hearing David chuckling.

"We're already in Tampa." David poked my rib.

I looked around, noticing people were already getting out of the plane, so I pouted.

"Jon, pick me up." I wrapped my arms around his neck. Of course I was just joking, so I pulled away a little.

"Fine." He shrugged, standing up.

I took that as a joke as well, so I stretched my arms, and as soon as I stood up, he picked me up.

"I was joking!" I laughed.

"Now you're going to the car like this." He shrugged.

"Asshole." I rolled my eyes playfully, wrapping my arms around his neck again, while David laughed softly and grabbed my handbag.

So, after I hung up the phone with Randy, me and Jon packed our stuff, and then, we walked up to David's room to offer some help. David was completely lost. He looked around and then laughed, saying he had no idea what to take with him. Me and Jon chuckled, telling him that just some basic stuff, since he was coming back later and all. We had to be quick, since we couldn't be late for the flight, so as soon as we finished, all of us got dressed, locked the cars and drove to the airport.

As Jon told he would do, he carried me all the way to the taxi, not even let me going on the floor while we waited for our bags. It was just one bag for me and Jon, because we pretty much packed up as less as we could for a weekend, and David's bag, not as big too. So, Jon put our bag on his shoulder, and carried me to the cab.

"So, Hunter's." I chuckled, after we all got in.

Jon and David nodded, and I gave the driver the address. At night, traffic wasn't so slow, so we got there in less than fifteen minutes. David was staring curiously at everything; the big gates, the gigantic house, the trees all around... Everything. I just chuckled, because, well, I knew that feeling.

"Do you think he's there?" He asked.

"He probably is. Unless they went out. What time is it?" I asked.

"Almost seven." Jon replied.

"Probably home." I shrugged.

"Okay, I won't have time to calm down." David took a deep breath.

"C'mon, he's not a monster." I chuckled, opening the door.

We grabbed our bags, while Jon paid the taxi, so we waited for him and I opened the door, looking inside. David kinda froze in the door, so I had to come back and tell him that no one was home. He looked more relaxed, and walked in.

"It's amazing." He looked around the living room.

"I know." I chuckled. "C'mon, I'll show you my room."

"I know the way. I'll grab some water." Jon said, walking to the kitchen.

Me and David took the bags to my room, and he sat down on my bed as I called Hunter. I wasn't even gonna unpack my stuff, because we'd be leaving for Raw soon, so, I'd just take one more bag and put stuff in it. God, that's crazy to get out of a plane and know I'd be flying again in a few hours.

"Hi, Hunter." I smiled, as he picked up.

"Hey, sweetie!" He chuckled.

"I'm already home. David's here too."