𝓣𝓸, 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓣𝓮𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓫𝓵𝓮 𝓕𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓭

I was having a pathetic day. I was feeling very exhausted. I tried to do my homework at home but couldn't focus. I decided that I shall go out and try to study. I thought it is better to go somewhere where I can get food and focus simultaneously. The public library was fine but I thought it was very boring. A rule that the public library follows is that we cannot eat there. See, I am the kind of person who likes to eat and study simultaneously and I can't live up to expectations like that you know. Recently at school, my friends told me about this café I think it was called Lust Town (God that's a weird name). They were telling me that it was a new "café" which supports students as well and supposedly has a good environment. So, I decided to go there. I had saved up some money I think around $100 from the money given to me on my birthday. 
I decided to put on one of those tube tops you find at Target and a flannel. I paired that up with some jean shorts and put on those ballerina shoes, I picked up my backpack and started walking there. See, I would have taken the bus but I decided to walk instead because when I checked the location, it was very near to my house and I didn't see a point in taking a vehicle when you can simply walk there (okay fine, my aunt told me that I was gaining weight). 

I reached there in like 15 minutes which was longer than I expected but it's alright. I walked in to see this beautiful yet minimalistic place. It looked very cozy and made me feel like I was at home. It had this very sweet scent and looked somewhat similar to a bakery. A waiter comes up to me and asks- "Hello mam, welcome. How many people are dining today?" I look at him and say- "only one person" with a smile on my face. The waiter led me up to this table right beside a group of boys. I took out my textbooks and notebooks. I ordered a cup of coffee for myself. All of a sudden I start hearing laughing from the table next to me. I ignore it thinking that these boys are meeting after a long time and would be discussing something humorous. I start hearing loud whispers. I ignored it but I felt it was something that was being targeted at me. I lift my head slightly and saw a familiar face...and IT WAS MY EX! THE HECK! It was my ex, Alvern. See we had a lot of beef when we were together. 
Here is the story-
So, when I was 15 which was 1 year ago. My friend Maya took me to her friend's party. We had a lot of fun there when I met Alvern. We both talked and it was like love at first sight. I gave him my number and we both talked the whole day after that. Eventually, he asked me to be his girlfriend. I was on cloud nine when he asked me. It was pretty obvious that I said yes (That was the dumbest decision of my life). We both spent a lot of time together. We had this thing where he would send me the song- "Can we kiss forever- by Kina" and I would like blush and then say yes (WHY WAS I SO BLIND?!). We also had a lot of inside jokes together but let's not go there just because they were all dumb like him. He had this thing that he didn't even know BASIC BASIC GRAMMAR. For once he texted me something in proper English (we would just speak in Spanish at this point) and trust me I still look at it and laugh to this date it read like this-
him- Hi babe 
Me- hi 
him- Babe I am LEFTING to go shopping
EVEN A FIRST GRADER KNOWS BETTER ENGLISH THAN HIM. 
Anyways, we had a lot of fun together and he was a pretty average-looking guy. He had a lot of ego in him though which was a really big red flag about him THAT I WAS DUMB ENOUGH TO IGNORE. For a really smart reason, my friends straight-up hated him. Especially my friend Aj. She is a part of the LGBTQIA+ community and my friend group supported her a lot. Alvern decided to be a butthole and roast her and be rude to her along with his friends. Until he realized that she was my best friend it was too late. Aj told me everything but, I was blind and ignored her. Later on, there were many instances where he was rude to my friends. But, as the blind man in love I was I ignored it. I remember that he had proposed to me on 21st January 2022. After almost eight months of our relationship...something changed, he stopped replying to my messages, he started ignoring me, and wasn't even speaking to me. I remember that once his friend told me that he liked a girl but, I again ignored him thinking- "oh no, this person shows me, true love, and loves me so this person stating the facts must be LYING!" I remember he had a lot of red flags. I ignored them. So back to the point, he started ignoring me, on the afternoon of 13th August 2021 he sent me a text saying that we should break up...and it was just very sad. I ignored the message and went on with my day. I was still thinking about him. A month goes by and guesses what I see? I saw him with another girl. Well, that's a player to me. I remember once we both were out with a few of his friends (yeah I used to hang out with his friends). All of a sudden his friends start joking about him and I stay silent than one of his friends joked about something and I said- "woah, I didn't expect that from you babe" and laughed. I guess it hurt his man ego which was smaller than his heart. He fought with me. He seriously started ignoring me. He ignored my texts, my calls, and almost everything. Let me remind you this incident took place two weeks before our break up. 

Anyways back to the topic. I hear him swearing at me along with his friends. He started saying things like I am not a good person a lot of pathetic things and LITERAL  NASTY LIES ABOUT ME. Let me remind you that HE was the one who broke up with me. I stayed quiet. "The guy who was younger than me who broke my heart and told his friends all kinda shit abt me" What an amazing plot for a story right? Anyways, I remained silent because it was one against 7 people. I felt sad but I continued my work. I felt bad and sad. They did that for a hot ten minutes. I noticed Damien. I got up and hugged him tight. Now that I think of it, the world is so small...everywhere I go I see him. I whispered to him what was going on. Damien seemed very mad. He sat in front of me and acted like my boyfriend. I blushed. We had a conversation that went like this-
Damien- Hello babe! I missed you so much! (He is acting as my boyfriend here okay?) 
Me- Hi babe (I said with a frown on my face) 
Damien- Why so blue today? 
Me- You know...nevermind, it's nothing
Damien- Well, I know what's wrong and what can bring a smile to your face!
Me- What do you mean?
Damien- I know you are still thinking about that traumatic relationship you had with your ex
Me- N-N-no...its not that
Damien- Well I think it's time you should write down what you feel about him and I know you are lying that it is not about it. 
Me- I am fine babe chill...
Damien- Write something about your ex right now! Write those words that you think suit your ex.
I thought for a while and start writing words in my head that I know will suit him. These are the words I wrote-

o Hypocrite
o Intrusive
o Selfish
o Indecisive
o Weak
o Toxic
o Loner
o Immature
o Not for me
o  I'm Out of his league
o Snake
o Dumb
o Emo-kid
o Jaded
o Attention Seeker
o heartbreaker 
o fake
o knock-off
o player

He read out the words softly but loud enough for Alvern and his dumb friends to hear. He looked at me and said- "Well, now I want you to write a poem on what you think about this person" I hesitated but then I started writing. 
So Here I present to you...my latest poem. 

𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

I know you love playing this game
but baby now it hurts me...
Please stop playing using my name.
I wish I did not give you all of my trust 
Who would've thought you would leave me for some stupid crush?

You are such a player 
Going from one heart to another.
I realized that you are a loner 
literally the next day you started dating her. 
Used me just to have company 
Oh, you tried to put me in agony?

I won't forgive you now...
Oops! dropped my queen crown. 
Acted like an Emo-Kid,
let's see how much you've grown.
Now that I have been thrown,
Let's see how my heart has been strown. 

You are so Indecisive,
A bit too Jaded
You're a bit too Intrusive in my life
A complete Hypocrite trying to make me his wife
The dumbest and the most toxic guy 
I have ever dated.

You are so weak...
Were never able to speak
You are such a heartbreaker
After breaking hearts you shed your skin 
to turn into an attention seeker
and go back to your old habits only to sin.

I'm so out of your league, 
You are such a freak,
Tried to sneak to go out and meet her
oh well, guess you were a cheater

You're so immature
Your name means pure 
(yeah for sure)
Never ever secure
I was unsure about my decision when I chose you.

You are a snake
Would forsake me 
no-one can be as fake as you
Oh god, I knew!
I think you are so selfish
left marks on my body that are so reddish.

My friends were right, you were not for me
thank god that now I am free!
You were such a knock-off
That's why I had to lay you off.

Well I would like to shine my way through 
so that your day is rued!
You called me a witch but guess what,
You got a stitch!

That's the end!

Well, I know this might seem weird but when I read it loudly...his friends who were laughing and boasting how "good" he was REMAINED SILENT. YES! They looked at him and I could see Damian smiling. He looked at me and said- "babe that was...AMAZING!" I laughed and smiled. He signaled to me that we should go out (away from that "emo-kid gang") and we did go out. He looked at me and asked- can we exchange numbers? I blushed and nodded. 

I feel so good today! I am on cloud nine...*sigh* IT FEELS AMAZING. I AM GOING TO FAINT NOW AAAAHHH!
WHAT IS BETTER? GETTING DAMIEN'S NUMBER OR GETTING REVENGE ON MY EX? OH MY GOD, I FEEL SO EMPOWERED TODAY!!
Anyways I shall stop writing before I go insane. 
I just messaged Damien...let's see what he is going to reply with!
(The heck I sound like a cringe-pick-me girl)
I would have inserted something dark here but 
TODAY IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFEEEEEEE!!!!!!
I told Alicia about it she loved it and even said that
Damien "might be the one" 
we'll see about that!
Anyways he texted back let's see!!!

A thing I forgot to mention was...his friend, Kevin...tried to assault me not once but 8 times. He would try to assault me and I would somehow back up. Once he messaged me something extremely dirty and I just had to block him. Like this happened in front of my ex and he didn't notice. Oh my...