Know Your Enemies.

______________________________________

Later Jason entered the Red Keep and gazed upon the very symbol of the right to rule the 7 Kingdoms. The Iron Throne.

Jason had only read stories about the Throne but this was his first time seeing it person

"Magnificent, isn't it?" A voice said.

Jason turned around and saw walking up to him.

"It truly father" Jason said.

"Hard to believe it's been 20 years since the Mad King's death" Eddard said.

"Father, You said the Targaryens have platinum hair did you not?" Jason asked.

"I did" Ned said "Why do you ask?"

"The past few nights, I've been having these......dreams" Jason said "And in them I see a woman with platinum hair. I believe it is Daenerys Stormborn"

Ned's eyes widen in shocked when he heard what his had just said.

"Are you sure Jason?" He asked.

"She the last female Targaryen who else could it be?" Jason said.

"Do you know why you've been having these dreams?" Ned asked.

"No father" Jason replied.

"Have you told anyone else this?" Ned asked.

"No father" Jason repeated.

"Good, for now this stays between us. If Robert were to find out about this he might execute you treason. You know how much he despises the Targaryens. Don't not tell anyone else about this, not even your sisters, do you understand my son?" Ned asked

"Yes Father" Jason said.

"Lord Stark"

The two men turned and saw Maester Pycelle walking toward them.

"I meant to give you this earlier" Pycelle wheezed while holding a tiny scroll "So forgetful these days. A raven from Winterfell this morning"

Pycelle gave the scroll to Ned. We was about to walk away until he tripped just before Jason caught him.

"Are you alright Grand Maester?" He asked.

"Oh I'm fine. Just not as young as I used to be, thank you Ser Jason" Pycelle said before walking away.

"Good news?"

The two Stark men looked as saw Lord Baelish approach them.

"Perhaps you would like to share with your wife" Baelish said