A Golden Crown

The day after Jamie's attack on his father Jason sat next to Ned's bed side while he was rest his flesh wound was still healing.

Jason then heard the door behind him open. He turned and saw Cersei enter the room.

"Hello Jason" She greeted softly.

"What are you doing here?" Jason sneered as he stood up.

"I came to check on your father and you as well" Cersei said approaching the younger man "How his he?"

"Grand Maester Pycelle says he'll heal, no thanks to your bastard of a brother" Jason said approaching the Queen while gripping the hilt of his sword "I don't care if you're the Queen or not, if you had anything to do with this!"

"I swear on my children, I had nothing to do with this. Nor did I have anything knowledge of it" Cersei said "But I promise you, Jamie will be punished"

"How can I trust you?" Jason asked.

"You can't, but that is what makes you an intelligent man Jason" Cersei said smiling while Jason sneered and looked back at his father. "We both know your father didn't give the order to capture Tyrion. Perhaps it was your mother?"

Jason said nothing as he continued to look at his resting father.

"I fully understand how she feels" Cersei said sounding almost sympathetic. "As a mother, if anyone wanted to hurt or kill any of my children I would seek vengeance upon them"

"You can drop the act your Grace" Jason said turning toward the Queen "I know you're somehow involved with what happened to my little brother. Once I have my proof you, you fat bastard husband and the rest of the Lannisters with have nothing"

"Is that a threat?" Cersei sneered.

"No, it's a promise" Jason said as he was about to step out of his Father's room.

"Pity" Cersei said as she and Jason looked at eachother "I had such high hopes for you Jason"

"Sorry to disappoint you" Jason said sarcastically as he walked out.
______________________________________

Later in room Jason was deep in thought about his Father's health. Out of the corner of his eye he saw the same sack that contain the egg he found. He reached in the sack and pulled out the egg and started remember the dreams he had about Daenerys and the three headed yellow dragon.

Jason stepped outside with an iron pot and filled it with coal. He then lit a fire under the and it started to heat up. He then placed the egg on the hot coals.

(A/N: Imagine the egg is yellow)

"I hope this works" Jason said to himself.
______________________________________