Bakudeku first night together (part 2)

Bakugo was sleeping peacefully until he woke up to a whimpering sound. "Who the hell is making this awful noise" bakugo thought irritated. Deku kept whimpering and making crying noise. "Deku?" Bakugo questioned. The whimpering and crying quickly got quieter as Deku woke up. "Yes kacchan?" Deku asked while wiping his tears. "Come here" bakugo said. Deku got out of his sleeping bag and walked over to bakugo. Bakugo grabbed Deku arm causing Deku to fall onto the bed. "Kacchan what are you doing?" Deku asked turning red. "Your sleeping with me" bakugo said "but I thought you didn't want to sleep next to me!" Deku said. "Well you were crying and whimpering, I'm not leaving you to cry yourself to sleep by yourself" bakugo said. "Um uh about that uh...." Deku mumbled. "Wanna speak about the crying?" Bakugo asked "um..... my mother, i um uh miss her. I'm just homesick kacchan" Deku said about to cry. "No need to be homesick deku. I'll take your mind off it and just sleep" bakugo said. Deku smiled at bakugo knowing that he actually has a caring and kind side. 5 minutes passed and deku was asleep. Bakugo was still awake. Bakugo moved Deku onto his chest and smiled. "Your so cute Deku" bakugo wishpers into Deku's ear while he had his hand on top of his hair. Bakugo went back to sleep with Deku sleeping on his chest. Bakugo and deku cuddled most of the night.