Chapter 2

She was at home in her pyjamas, whilst eating ramen in the kitchen.

The doorbell rang. Misaki open the door to find Kai.

"Kai, why are you here?"

"I just wanted to see you."

She let him in and closed the door.

"Would you like something to drink?" She asked.

"No thank you."

He followed her to the kitchen. Kai watched her eat ramen. The noodles was quite long and hot. Her eyes was watering. He took her chopstick and place the ramen in his mouth. Kai moved closer until his lips touched hers. Her eyes went wide.

"What just happen?" She was blushing from embarrassment.

"That was definitely delicious," he licked his lips.

"Kai, are you drunk?"

"Just a tad."

"I need you Misaki." She was rendered speechless when he embraced her.

She can hear his soft breathing. He had fallen asleep. Misaki was struggling to put him on the sofa, in the living room.

"You're heavy Kai."

After ten minutes, she finally put him on the sofa. She place a blanket over him. She was about to leave, however he grabbed her wrist.

"Please don't leave me," he mumbled in his sleep.

"He's strong even though he is sleeping." She sweat dropped.

She pulled her hand away and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth since it is getting late. Misaki went to check on Kai, he was still
asleep. She quietly went to her room. She couldn't sleep that night. Misaki kept thinking about the kiss. She kept tossing and turning.

The scent of ramen and alcohol still lingered in her mind.

What do I do? It's the first time I let a guy stay over night at my house.

——————————————————-
Author's note: Thank you for commenting and voting. Here is chapter 2.