Chapter 7

Toshiki Kai never been nervous in his life until now. Although his wife has reassured him, yet his hands were shaking.

"Hello mother and father," Misaki embraced her parents.

"Hello Mrs Tokura and Mr Tokura. It's nice to meet you both."

The mother was all smiles, while the father looked somewhat displeased.

"How could you get my daughter pregnant!"

"Father, I assure you I truly love Misaki from the bottom of my heart."

"Calm down dear, you have an adorable grandchild," Mrs Tokura said.

  "That's true she is adorable."

   "Mother will father be okay?" Misaki asked.

   "He is fine. He just being protective."

    Misaki was taken aback when her father shook her husband's hand. That means he respects Toshiki. They smiled warmly at each other, it made her happy. Aya laughed as her grandparents playing with her.

Aya was holding a hello kitty plushie. Misaki was taking photos with her camera, whilst Toshiki was embracing his wife from behind.

"Love you Misaki," He whispered huskily, it sent chills down her spine.

"Love you too my hubby."

"You're one in a million, my Misaki."

                  THE END

——————————————————
Author's note: Thank you for supporting my story until the very end everyone. Remember to comment and vote.