Chapter 5

She feels overwhelmed by his confession. She had no idea he felt that way. All these years he kept quiet, there was no sign that he loves her until now. Her heart was beating faster than usual.

"I didn't know you felt that way about me," Misaki broke the silence.

"I truly love you, I always have Misaki."

When he embraced her, she didn't push him away. She felt warmth and  love. He started to kiss her slowly, she didn't push nor run away. He felt her lips kissing him back with passion.

They ended up in Misaki's room, they were making out. It felt intoxicating yet it felt so right. They spent  the night together.

One week had passed. They were officially a couple. They would go out on dates like any other. They would go shopping, eating dinner at a restaurant and other things.

Ibuki waited until Kai was alone.

"How dare you get Misaki pregnant!" Ibuki punched Kai in the stomach.

He fell down to his knees. Kai got up as he winces.

"She is the love of my life, I love Misaki!" Kai tackled Ibuki until he fell to the ground.

They were fighting each other. Their face had cuts and bruises.

"Stop fighting!" Misaki fainted.

It was fortunate that Toshiki caught her in his arms.

"Misaki please be alright," There were tears accumulating in his eyes.

———————————————————-
Author's note: Thank you for voting. Don't forget to support my story by commenting and voting.