The New Gang

No One's Pov:

"Bryan. We need to focus on this person." Sam was telling their friend. "I know Sam. I have a gut feeling about this guy. I have that sense of like "uhh. somethings strange about them". You all know my gut feelings are never wrong." Bryan told the group. "How would Emma and Jax feel about it?" Colby asked Christian. "I don't know. They haven't said anything to me yet." Christian responded to Colby's question about his parents. "Okay. Enough chitchat. We have to protect them. Got it?" Bryan told the group and everyone agreed.

   The group all went over to Christian's house. The were greeted with The Witches Council. "Just the group we were looking for." Desdemona announced in a lovely tone. "What's going on?" Ben asked the Council. "The original "gang" is coming back to Iridium High." Lily told the group. "So that means you all can go back to being teenagers." Aggy told the group. "And if we don't?" Max asked in a tone. "We will have to think of taking your powers." Desdemona told them. "That's all on you all. My powers can't be taken away. I can't even get rid of them myself. Don't give me that "secret" look either. That can't even take them." Bryan stated. "Oh yea. You Kryptonian. We can weaken then you though." Aggy responded to Bryan. "I'd love to see you try. Don't start a war with me." Bryan said while standing his ground with his hands on his hips.

Then the door opened and the old gang was back in Emma and Jax's house. "What happened now?" Maddie asked the group. "This one right here was trying to start a war with us." Aggy said while pointing at Bryan. "Stop pointing that finger at me or I will laser it off." Bryan said in a very harsh tone. "Woah. Easy there Bryan." Daniel came up and eased him. "No! I hate to say this but you all can't win this fight. My uncle and aunt will kill you. I have to be the one to face them." Bryan blurred out. "Astra and Non are your family?" Lily asked while everyone had shock expressions on their faces. "You all never had this. Family going against you or even turning their backs against you. This is a Kryptonian issue." Bryan stated and stormed off to go outside.

Emma went outside to follow behind Bryan. "Bryan please. We just wanna help." Emma told the young man. "Emma. I appreciate the help but I got to do this on my own." Bryan responded back to his friend. "What's the plan?" Emma asked Bryan. "I'm gonna use my super hearing just to see if I can hear them." Bryan told her and started using his powers. Then he caught on something that was disturbing. "Jax. We can't do this anymore. You have a wife and a kid." Bryan heard Daniel speaking to Jax. "OH MY GOD. I DIDN'T JUST HEAR THAT!?" Bryan yelled outloud. "What did you hear?" Maddie came running outside followed by Andi, Diego, Jax and Daniel. "I don't wanna start thinking. Eww that's gross." Bryan started faking throwing up. (THAT WASN'T IN A HOMOPHOBIC WAY. I PROMISE. IT WAS LIKE HE HEARD CONVERSATION.)

Bryan was in complete shock of what he heard by accident. He went back inside and got his team. "C'mon guys. We gotta go." Bryan said and rounded his team up. "Okay. We're coming." They all said and started walking towards the door. "Remember what we told you all." Desdemona yelled at them as they walked out the door. "For you guys. We need you to go undercover as high schoolers again." Lily told the old gang. "Seriously?" Maddie asked and none of them wanted to do it. "Yes. We don't know if they are going to stop. We just need you to do it for a week." Aggy told them and sent them traveling in time to when they were high schoolers. "I already hate this." Jax told them. "Everybody ready?" Andi asked the group. "Now before you all go. They will think and everyone as well. They'll think you're high schoolers." Desdemona told them while casting a spell.

School The Next Day:

Emma and the original gang all walked in the school doors and saw the new gang all by Bryan's locker. "Remember the plan is to somehow lay low. Got it?" Bryan went over something. "For the hundredth time. Yes." The gang all responded. "Oh Superboy." A man walked in the school. "Fuck." Bryan whispered. "I'm coming for you." The man said as he walked around. "We already know. Now go!" Phoebe pushed Bryan to go and get changed. "Isn't that Bryan's enemy?" Daniel asked the gang. "Unfortunately yes." Emma responded to her ex-boyfriend.

The gang watched when Bryan returned and they watched the entire fight then The Witches Council showed up and saw everything. Bryan's suit was ripped apart. Then the suit just disappeared. Bryan was now in his clothes. Lex then came up and hit Bryan that he was sent back to the lockers and Emma quietly casted a spell to send the man away.

One Week Later

The original gang was all at Emma's house and they finally got turned back into their adult selves. Then Bryan and the gang walked in. "We are ashamed of you all." Lily stated to the group. "What are you talking about?" Christian asked them. "You still used your powers." Desdemona answered but looked at Bryan. "Are you seriously joking right now? You spied on us?" Bryan was pissed at everyone right now. "Like they weren't the same way back then." Bryan finished. "He does have a point." Katie spoke up. Then the original gang and The Council looked at her. "What? I'm not lying." Katie defended herself. "That's not the point. Bryan you are suppose to be protecting them and yourself." Aggy told the young man. "What do you want me to do then?! Huh? Just sit back and let people who hate me end up killing me? Let me answer that for you. I think the fuck not!" Bryan started ranting at this point. "Use your powers one more time and we will go to extreme measures." Desdemona stated. "That's an ORDER!" Aggy boomed. "No." Bryan responded to them. "You know what? Fuck it. Let's have a war shall we?" Bryan started smirking.

Bryan's eyes let up with a red color. "Back off and let me do my thing before people I love die." Bryan told them. "Why are you all being so harsh on him for? He's done nothing wrong." Colby asked the group. "That's true. It's just that we want him to be an excellent leader when the time comes." Lily stated. "When what's comes?" Max asked next. "When I'm no longer the Chosen One." Emma spoke up.

   The groups all looked at each other knowing Emma Alonso's Chosen One days were coming to an end.

A/N: I've been watching the entire series of "Every Witch Way" for the last couple of days. It's been 8 years since the show came to an end. So I thought why not add a fifth season with a twist. So I came up with this idea. Hope you all enjoy.