Building Trust

No Ones Pov:

"Are you okay Bryan?" Jax asked the poor guy in front of him who was completely broken. "No Jax. How am I supposed to be when they decided to kill Kara and Clark?" Bryan responded back. "Maybe you need to do it to Astra." Maddie told Bryan while twirling her finger. "No Maddie. Astra has already lost her husband. It would also make me a villain." Bryan told her while everyone just listened. "How am I going to win this fight especially when I need Kara and Clark to guide me?" Bryan asked everyone. "Bryan. We truly don't know." Lily responded. "Maybe we need to take a trip to my other friends." Bryan stated and everyone looked at him. "Who are these friends?" Aggy asked while cleaning his glasses. "People I can trust with my life. Who's all going?" Bryan asked the group. "We all are going." Emma stated while standing beside Bryan. Alright then let's get this show on the road.

Bryan opened a portal and they all walked through it.

The group all landed directly in front of the Hale House. "Bryan where are we?" Diego asked Bryan. "We are in Beacon Hills. Make sure not to scream. I got a feeling they're out back training." Bryan stated and walked around back while the others followed behind.

They walked around back and saw Derek and the others training. "C'mon guys. We need to train harder. Stiles you have to go under Scott." Derek yelled at the boys. "That's what I was going to suggest." Bryan spoke up and the pack all whipped their heads around. "Bryan!" Lydia and Allison yelled and ran to him. "What are you doing here?" Scott asked while running to hug the man. "I'm going to need some training as well. So here I am." Bryan answered his question. "Who are these people?" Stiles asked Bryan. "These are my friends. Emma, Jax, Daniel, Maddie, Diego, Sophie, Katie, Mia, Andi, Desdemona, Aggy, Lily, Christian, Ben, Max, Phoebe, Sam, and Colby." Bryan introduced his new friends to his old ones. "Guys these lovely people are Derek, Stiles, Scott, Allison, Kira, Lydia, Jackson, Liam, Mason, Theo, and Issac." Bryan told his new friends. "We don't know them." Derek stated. "Nah. Welp are we gonna train?" Bryan asked the group.

   Couple hours later the Iridium Gang all watched the Original Beacon Hills gang train. Then they heard something from the front. Bryan used his x-ray vision to see it was the cops. "Emma cast a spell like we are having a cookout." Bryan told her. "Even though we have doubt, make it seem we're having a cookout." Emma casted and it looked like we were having one.

The cops came around back and pulled Derek and Stiles. "Derek Hale. What is going on?" Sheriff Brad asked the male. "Having a cookout because one of our longtime friend came back and we wanted to celebrate." Derek told Brad who stood there. Brad asked Stiles the same thing and then Brad came around back and looked at the new unfamiliar faces. "Who are you?" Brad asked the group standing on the porch. "We're Bryan's friends." Jax stated to the Sheriff. Then Brad went around back and left.

While they acted like they were having the best time. "Has Bryan told you all the story of the time when he told us he was Superboy?" Lydia asked the other group. "No he hasn't." Andi replied back to the redheads question. "So we were all in the loft here. Bryan then said he had to go and take a fresh breath of air. He went outside and about 20 minutes after. Stiles went to go and check on him. He wasn't outside. We figured he went for a walk but his scent wasn't on the ground. It was like he vanished. Then he came back while running. Derek smelt the air and it was suit. The news came on showing that Superboy put out a fire. We all got curious of Bryan at that point. He started missing Pack Meetings and one point he went missing. We all then connected the dots and once we just started to figure it out he told us." Allison explained the to the group.

Couple hours later they all were inside and Bryan's memories started share. They weren't in his head. They were showing on a wall. It happens when he's asleep. "Bryan c'mon we gotta get you to a safe place." Lydia told Bryan. "No. Either way. They'll still find me. I'm sorry. I have to do this. You will be safe. You knowing my secret identity and me being him. I should've done this a long time ago. To avoid this problem." Bryan responded back and made everyone of them lose their memories of him being Superboy. "Bryan what are you doing here?" Derek asked the man standing in front of them. "You all told me to come over." Bryan started back to his lying to protect them.

Couple hours later Bryan woke up from his nap. He found no one was in the house. He looked out the back door window to see everyone out back. All practicing with each other. He had no idea that with someone coming after him. Would bring these two worlds together. Then he got a message on his phone.

   "Bryan. I'm coming for you. You won't know when. You won't know who I am. It's going to be a surprise."

A/N: Who's gonna turn out to be "possessed" by Bryan's nemesis? Time will tell. Sorry for the long update. Been hanging out with friends. Been at my friends aka Sir'Brandon for his upcoming second tour. Watching him perform on stage.