Heros Fall

No One's Pov:

   Everyone was at Emma's house just relaxing. When there was a knock on the door. "I got it." Emma told them and went and answered the door. "Hi. Is this the Alonso Residence?" A man asked Emma. "Yes it is. Can I help you?" Emma asked the mysterious man. "I'm Bryan's boyfriend." The man said and Emma let him in. "Bryan you have a visitor." Emma announced and Bryan looked around and saw his boyfriend. "What are you doing here?" Bryan asked his boyfriend while running up and hugging him. "I heard something went down and I quickly came here." Bryan's boyfriend replied to his question. "Guys this is Tim. He's my boyfriend for 6 years now." Bryan told the group and The Council. "You're dating a mundane?" Desdemona asked Bryan. "Seriously? If you new him you would know he's not." Bryan told her.

After a couple hours Bryan's watch started going off. "Bryan. We have an alert. Seems like Astra has been spotted coming towards you." The watch announced. "I'll beat her in the sky." Bryan replied back and whipped his glasses off while his suit materialized. He ran out the door and flew into the sky.

Bryan looked and didn't see her. Roughly about 500 feet. He saw Non. He flew up to him and looked him dead in the eyes. "What do you all want with me?" Bryan asked his uncle who was looking at the horizon. "Dear nephew. What do you see over there? I can't be the only one to see it." Non stated while flying closer. Bryan turned around to see a bright light and he looked closer into the light and saw Astra. "Non!" Bryan yelled and flew in front of his twisted uncle. "Non. Listen to me. That's not your wife nor my aunt. Don't go into that light." Bryan told Non while shaking him.

   After 30 minutes of Bryan convincing Non not to do it. Bryan watched as his uncle went up in flames the second he came to close to the light. He flew back to Emma's house and he was crying uncontrollably. He walked through the doors and went straight towards the bathroom. Jax and Andi went after him. "Andi let me go in there." Jax told his friend. "Alright. If you're not out in 10 minutes I'm coming in." Andi replied back. Jax knocked on the door and Bryan replied back with a cracking "Come in". Jax walked in and kneeled beside Bryan. "What happened out there?" Jax asked the poor man in front of him. "I should be happy but... I tried to stop Non from going into the light but he did. It was a trick and once he got very close he went up in flames." Bryan told Jax what happened. "Hey. He's apart of your family. No matter the circumstances. You will always help family no matter what. It's human to do it. You tried saving him. Maybe he knew what he did on Krypton was not the best actions. He did have the best knowledge of what was happening. Probably he felt like this was the best way." Jax said to Bryan while hugging him. "Thank you Jax. Now. We go after my aunt." Bryan whipped his tears off his face and had that fire back. "There's that Bryan we all know and love." Jax told him and they came out of the bathroom.

   "Alright. The best place to get information on Astra's plan is the Fortress Of Solitude. There we will be able to find something to hopefully stop her." Bryan told the group. "Alright then. Where's this Fortress?" Desdemona asked while looking at Bryan. "Emma can you open a portal?" Bryan asked Emma. "Yea but we need to do that spell that's two parts." Emma reminded Bryan of that spell. "We know what we need to find" Emma started "Open a portal to the place on my mind" Bryan spoke the last rhyme and a portal opened. "Let me go in first. Then you all follow." Bryan told the group.

   Bryan walked in and the rest of the group followed behind.

At The Fortress Of Solitude

   Bryan and the group arrived inside. "It's cold in here." Maddie stated the obvious. "Nah really?" Andi asked sarcastically. "Guys stop. We have like 1,000 feet until we come to the bass." Bryan told the group as they followed behind.

   "Hello. Mr. Bry Zor-El. How can I assist you today?" Calex asked Bryan who stood at control panel. "Looking on information regarding Astra and Non's plan. What can you give me?" Bryan asked the flying robot. "Astra and Non's plan is..."

A/N: Next chapter will be up soon. Love you all stayed tuned!