Time Isn't On Our Side

Warnings:
- Self Harm
- Suicide
- Gunshots
- OC death

If those are something that triggers you. Don't read below!

Bryan's Pov:
I sat in my old room in the Hale House. Just trying to get an idea of who this person is. I haven't wronged anyone in my life. So I don't know what to think of this. No one from the pack knows about it and neither does my new friends. I don't want them to worry.

A few minutes later I got up and went outside the Hale House and wondered around the property. It feels nice being back home. All of the memories flooding back to me with every step I take. I was at the clearing when Theo came up to me. "What's troubling you Bryan?" Theo asked me while touching my shoulder. "I don't know. I feel like something is watching my every move and I can't see them." I replied back to his question. "What makes you think that?" Theo pressed. "I got a message saying that someone is coming for me and I won't know who they are until they just decide to be here." Bryan responded back to Theo's question. "Welp I know you have the Hale Pack to back you up." Theo responded back. "Yea I know. Unless you would wanna join us as well?" Bryan hopefully asked Theo. "I would Bryan. I would love to matter of fact. You know what happened. Ever since then they don't want me around." Theo responded back to him. "Yeah I know. It was worth a try." Bryan responded back feeling defeated. "I'll see you around. I gotta run." Theo told Bryan but before hand gave Bryan a long hug.

   Couple hours later Bryan came back into the Hale House and was shocked to see the Pack and His group all around a table and actually talking to each other. It was a shocking sight to see.

"So what are we going to do about this Astra?" Derek asked the first question of assuming many more to come. "We take her down." Maddie said aloud. "Bryan are you okay with that?" Scott asked me. "After all. It is your family." Stiles added on to what Scott said. "Yes I'm positive. We need to figure what the next step to her plan is." I told the group. "What is her plan though?" Lydia asked Bryan that stood beside Derek. "Her plan is rebirth Krypton. Giving Kryptonians a chance at life again." I told the group while looking down at the ground.

"So what are we going to do about it?" Theo asked the group. "Theo? How long have you been here?" Emma asked while getting suspicious. "All day." Theo responded. "If you're right here then who's that over there?" Stiles asked them Bryan changed into his super suit. "Get back." I told them. "You're easy to manipulate." The other Theo stated to the massive group. "Come on dear nephew. I know you want to give Krypton a second chance." Astra stated while getting rid of her disguise.

I used my heat vision and blasted them towards my aunt. She quickly flew up in the sky. I went after her. I flew has fast as I could. I punched and she went and hit the ground. I landed back down in front of her and grabbed her and punched her sending her into a tree. She quickly got up and threw the tree towards us. Unfortunately I got hit with the impact and got flying into the house. For the first time in a while I felt pain. I touched my head and brought my hand down and saw blood.

I got up and sped to her and she threw me into another tree. I hit it with a thump and knocked the wind out of me. I went to get up and she punched me in the face and everything went black.

Couple Days Later: No Ones Pov:

Bryan was still unconscious and was slowly healing. He was being exposed to sun radiation to help his kryptonian cells get fused with the solar radiation. Everyone else was out looking for Astra. Thats when Bryan woke up and was surrounded by Jax and Andi. "Bryan you're awake." Andi said while coming close. "Yeah. What happened? How long was I out for?" Bryan asked the two standing beside both his sides. "Astra showed up and she knocked you out. You were out for roughly three days." Jax answered his questions. "Everyone else is out trying to find Astra in some type of way." Andi added on. "You're kidding right?" Bryan asked her. "No. They wanted to do something to pass the time." Jax said and with that Bryan got up. "Jax. Transport us to where they are. Now." Bryan said and with that they went to where the gang was.

Everyone was walking around the Hale Property trying to see if they could hear or sense anything for Astra but it was going cold. "I can't sense anything of hers." Liam stated while they continued. "Christian what's wrong?" Lydia asked the male. "I sense someone standing over there." He stated and then someone came behind the tree. "Look at what we have here." Astra said as she came out. "I see nothing but a bunch of cowards." Janice said as she came from the other tree. Then Jax, Bryan, and Andi teleported in. "Stand back." Bryan said as he went to the group. "Son?" Janice asked while looking at Bryan. "Mom?" Bryan asked while looking at her. "I'm sorry but I agree with your aunt over here." His Mother said as she walked closer to her sister. "Then I'm sorry for what I must do as Earths Protector." Bryan stated and pulled out his watch and pressed a button. Then the Earth started becoming toxic for Bryan, Astra, and Janice. "What's happening to them?" Emma asked out loud to the group. "Kryptonite dust." Derek stated while rushing to Bryan. "Only way to stop you all once and for all is by killing all of us that are left." Bryan stated while on his knees gasping for air. Astra then flew off with the remaining of her strength. "Emma hurry and cast a spell so Bryan will be okay." Aggy stated. "Before we smell fire and soot, give Bryan a kryptonite suit" Emma casted and he was then in a suit. "Mom!" Bryan rushed to his dying mother.

   "I'm sorry Mom! I had to do what's right." Bryan started pleading to his mom. "It's okay little one. You always had the heart of a hero. I never thought of anything else." Janice said while holding her son. "There is something I do have to tell you. You have a twin brother. His name is Jarnel. He will help you save this planet. He is a Daxamite." Janice added on and started to close her eyes. "I love you mom." Bryan said and he heard his mom said for the final time "I love you too".

A/N: Getting kinda crazy now a days with writing and working a whole lot. I'm trying my best to make it work.