Him I Guess...

I wake up again to the same alarm, same bed, same house i just moved in.
I got my black shirt on with some black jeans, my converse and got out with a pancake in my hand. Everything was the same until i got to my first period.

Mr Jay had us all get into a pair of two which everyone got in a pair except for me, a kid with black hair covering half his face, the "weird" girl with glasses and a guy with fangs claiming he's too good to be in a pair and how he is a vamp.
Mr Jay said: "ok, is everyone one in a pair already?" Then he turns to look at the four of us and says "c'mon guys get into a pair or if not I'll choose them."

The four of us stayed quiet and then Julia whispered to her stupid friends and said "aww look at y/n with the freaks that's where she belongs."
Mr Jay added "Julia that's enough, alright since none of you wanna choose I'll do it. Y/n you and him and Anna with mark." Well at least I'm not with a wanna be vampire or a girl who spits every time she talks i thought.

"Now what i want each of you to do is test each other on how in tuned you are with your partner holding the tuner while you play.
Afterwards, i want you to play the song we've been practicing with the music sheet and after by memory. Also, you have to be seated. Are there any questions?"

No one answered "Alright then I'll be at my desk if you need anything."
Mr Jay replied. I turned my attention to the pale boy next to me who was now looking at the ground with his trumpet on one hand.

I broke the awkward silence "hey umm did you understand what the teacher said?" "Yeah....i did" he said in a low yet soft voice. " Ok um let me introduce myself, i guess you probably already know my name since that bitch Julia always runs her mouth and never knows when to quit it. But anyway, my name is y/n l/n."

I waited a little bit until he replied with "I'm Gerard way" "Gerard, i haven't really seen you here." Silence. "Umm well do you wanna start?" I asked trying not to sound awkward "ok" he added "alright let me get a tuner and we'll start" i came back with a tuner and we initiated with a Bb note. When we finished we still had 20 mins to spare. "Hey Gerard?" "What" "u are really good at trumpet. Do you also go to jazz band?"

I waited for a bit until he said "i haven't heard of jazz band but no i don't go to jazz band i just practice everyday." "Do you like band in general?" "Yeah, it's ok, i like to associate myself with musical instruments as much as possible." "Me too but it's challenging." *Bell rings* "you are dismissed." Mr Jay says as we pack up and leave "bye gerard." He only looked at me and left the door before i could even pack my stuff.

I got my stuff as quickly as i could and waited until breakfast was over since i wasn't very hungry. i waited outside my biology class for a bit, the teacher opened the door and welcomed us in. Ughhhhh. I HATE biology. it's easy but it gets to a point where it's just boring.

I sat in my seat and got my computer. After that class i went to P.E. i put my headphones on to try and ignore people talking and annoying sounds from the hallway. I went to the locker room to get changed into my uniform and walked towards the gym. The teacher made us start with some push ups and squats.

"Alright, now you can either do free play inside or you can join my assistant Mr Martin outside for sports. It's up to you." I just sat at the bench next to the water fountain as i usually do whenever there's free play but then i noticed him with some of his friends sitting across at the edge of the other bleachers. I never really noticed him cuz i didn't know who he was nor did i seem to care. I glanced at him for a few seconds then he looked back and also seemed a bit surprised.

_________________________________
754 words