Another day

*just for heads up there is mentions of sh*

As i got off the bus i noticed my arm was pretty bad. I got my light sweater and put it on before i entered the class. I really don't want ANYONE to find out.
(Ughh it burns) thank God i have a pet cat who doesn't like to get picked up as much so now i have an excuse if someone asks.

Damn I'm really tired, i didn't really get much sleep (again). I approached the classroom 5 minutes early, i grabbed a chair from the stack and sat at the corner. I enjoy the silence that i get when i show up early so that i can play my saxophone quietly and also practice on any parts I'm having trouble with.

i grabbed a stand for my sheet music, i realized that there is no one in the room except for the band director, 4 people i never talk to and...him... Why do I keep seeing him more often?!
I snapped out of it once i heard loud conversations, more classmates started to arrive.

We started with the warm ups, after that we were practicing one of the songs and the director stopped and said

"alright, trumpets and saxophones go from piano to forte. Flutes, when trumpets and saxophones are piano you guys are the main melody so bring out the staccados in measure 102. Okay now 1 2 3.." he indicated with his baton to initiate from measure 102 . We played until he stopped us at measure 128. "I see a solo on measure 128 for 1st trumpet with a duet of alto saxophone 1. Okay how about Marcus you do 1st trumpet-

"umm Mr Jay, Marcus isn't here" one of the 2nd trumpets added. "Then I'll have Gerard, you do the solo with ummm Stacy." I looked at Stacy then i looked at Gerard he looked a bit uneasy at first but when they started their solos sounded MAJESTIC. It was like heaven honestly.

The class ended a bit quick, i went to the cafeteria to get some breakfast and then the worst thing happened to me literally! man I really wanna go hom- before I could think straight I tripped on milk spilled out all over the floor ughhh why didn't I see it there. I heard Julia and her "followers" laugh out loud. I glared at her, i'm so done putting up with her bullshit. I saw more people laugh I got up and went to the bathroom.

I checked my pants, they are FUCKING ruined "fuck i really loved these pants" the door to the bathroom opens "shit..." "HAHAHAHA i got the video you looked so stupid OMG i wish i could've witnessed it all over again"

the bitch kept on laughing with her friends recording in the back. I was FURIOUS ,i'm so done with this. I glared at her and my body just went on its own before i knew it i was on top of her punching her face and hitting her all over the place.

Her friends just stood there recording while some tried to break up the fight but i had a strong grip on her."i fucking wanna to see you try to make fun of me again see what happens" i said in between hits. She started to bleed outta her nose and she was begging for me to stop until one of her friends got a proctor and they took me to the principals office.

I sat there waiting to get called. It seemed like forever "miss L/N the principal's ready to see you now." the secretary said i sigh and went to his office. To be honest, i was so lost in the moment that i didn't even care about the consequences.

I took a seat and the principal started talking "so, what are in here for?" i rolled my eyes and spoke "you don't know?" i gave him the are you serious look. "oh, i know why you are here for but i wanna see if you know why YOU are here miss L/N." "well i got into a fight with a student that is why i am here " "may i ask why did you hit this student?"

"i am tired of being made fun of. The moment i came here has been nothing but torture. They make stupid little comments about me and even the teachers witness it and don't hold her accountable for her bullshit so, i got upset and reached my limit... i was so furious. she even gets her friends to join."

"well, if you had issues with this student you should've reached out to me or your parents instead of "handling" it yourself." "i mean i told you the teachers were aware of the situation yet they haven't done shit about it that's not a excuse either that's a statement maybe you should get attentive teachers but of course, when i do something it's a problem."

the room was quiet for a moment before he spoke again "i will give you a paper and you can write the teachers names who did not do anything of the situation and also....
fighting is not tolerated in this school Miss L/N.

You are aware that for this you have to face consequences. As for the student who also bullied you. I will have consequences for them as well, for now i'll have you wait at the front office for your guardian you will be suspended for 3 days." i gave him the paper with the names and went to the front of the office and waited.(well at least i get to go home)

*10 minutes later* i see my mom with the secretary and signing papers "c'mon let's go." I got my backpack and walked out of the building. i can sense she's quite upset. when we got in the car, that's where everything went ........ down hill........ "

I can't believe you got into A FIGHT?!!! she exclaimed "what happened tell me?" "she was being obnoxious and laughing at me because i slipped in a pile of milk and my pants got all ruined and she followed me to the bathroom and started laughing in my face and her friends were recording so i defended myself cuz she always picks on me."

"why didn't you tell a teacher?" she said in a less angry voice "because, they always witness everything going on but they don't do anything about it. I already told the principal about it and he said he will do something about it and i wrote down the names of them on a paper so he knows who." i added.

The rest of the car ride was silent. when we got home i tried to go upstairs but my mom stopped me "Y/N, you are not gonna be punished but you are gonna have to do some chores today. i'll have a list ready when you come back down stairs."

_________________________________
1177 words