New perspective.

Sorry, I edited this as I realised how much detail I actually put in this, my bad :c

WARNING: this chapter contains smut and so will my other chapters probably, I'm just trying to make this as detailed as possible so you can get a feel of what they feel for each other, sorry if its too much c:

Ben's P.O.V

'I think I love you Ben.' I looked at Danny in shock. My best mate loves me. Danny looked at me with hurt forming in his eyes, I'd fucked him over, leading him on. I was pissed and I couldn't hide it, it took him this long to tell me! He had no idea I had feelings for him. Before I could tell him he ran, the looks I gave him had obviously upset him and it made me feel like shit. I just stood rooted to the spot.

'Ben! What's wrong with Danny?' Sam stood in the doorway of the bus, looking at me waiting for a serious answer, I could tell he wasn't going to take any shit from me today. Sam and Danny were like brothers, Sam would beat the shit out of me if I lied to him about this. I sighed. There was no running away from this, I would have to face Danny sooner or later.

'Danny told me that he loves me.' I walked back on the bus passing Sam without meeting his eyes, Sam knew I'd upset him. 'Where is he, I need to sort this out.' I asked even though I knew full well where he was.

'Like you don't know Ben, you help him overcome his need to cut.' I heard Sam say bluntly as I made my way towards the bathroom. Come on Ben, just talk this out with him. You never know you may have the man you adore at your side by morning. Just don't be such a pussy about it.

Danny's P.O.V

Knock, Knock.

'Go away, I'm not in the mood for any shit at the moment.' I growled at the door, who the fuck was bothering me at this moment in time. They all knew I hated to be disturbed whilst in the bathroom.

'Danny, its me Ben. Please open the door.' Holy shit, what did Ben want? Did he just want to tell me in person that he'll never ever love me. I slowly unlocked the door and put my head back into my hands, I didn't want to see Ben at the moment, I don't think my heart would take the perfection. 'Danny please look at me, don't be like this, we can sort this out.' Ben locked the door behind him.

'What is there to sort out Ben? I love you how can that change? No matter what you do I will love you.' I spat venom at him. How could he think anything could be sorted out, when there is nothing to sort out? A moment later his lips were crushed to mine. Soft and warm, the feel of his cold spider bites on my lips was every thing to me. It was better than I imagined. The kiss wasn't forced and it was passionate with a hint of longing. Ben pulled away and stared straight into my eyes, blue/hazel to piercing blue. This man was my every thing.

'Daniel Robert Worsnop, I've loved you ever since I met you.' Ben's words swam through my mind. He loves me, he feels the same. I crushed my lips to his, wanting more of him.

Ben's P.O.V

Danny crushed his lips to mine. This kiss more passionate then the last, I wanted this man so much and now I have him. Danny nibbled my bottom lip asking for entry. I slipped my tongue in his mouth savouring the taste. Our tongues traced each other, battling for dominance, I won obviously but only because Danny was still cautious. I wrapped my arms around Danny's waist and bum and lifted him off the floor. 'Come on Danny, I have a surprise for you.' I winked at Danny who was now flushing an adorable rosy pink colour. I led him to the back room and sat him down on the sofa-bed. 'Danny you drive me crazy, I love you.' I pulled off my shirt and kneeled in front of Danny. Danny shuffled away from me a little, I pouted up at him. 'Danny, I've been waiting so long to do this, to be with you. You can't reject me now.' He smiled.

'I'm not rejecting you Ben its just that, um, won't the others hear?' He played with his hair a little more before looking down at me. I shrugged and pulled his shirt over his head. Planting kisses along his jaw and his neck, slowly making my way down where the waistband of his boxers were. Danny gave out a strangled moan, which seriously turned me on. I could feel the lump forming in my trousers. Danny undone his jeans and helped me pull them off. I rubbed the lump in his boxers which made him harder and longer. I smiled devilishly up at him, I couldn't wait anymore. I needed him and I planned to take him.

Danny's P.O.V

Ben filled his mouth. I moaned, oh how I've longed for this to happen. I pushed myself further into his mouth causing Ben to gag, I pulled his hair which made him groan. 'Oh Ben please, I need you in me like now.' I pleaded. Ben's head snapped up instantly, he smiled and signaled me to turn over. I did as he said, I needed him desperately right now.

Ben sucked my earlobe before pushing my legs up so my ass was in the air.  

'Suck.' Ben ordered and put two of his fingers infront of my face. I did as he said. Ben slid his now wet fingers inside of me, stretching me. It felt so good after waiting for so long. Before I knew it Ben was inside of me, digging his nails into my back, pushing himself further into me.

'Ah, fuck!' I moaned and gripped the bed sheets that were draped over the sofa, Ben stilled.

'You alright Bear?' I moaned in response, not trusting my own voice. Ben grunted, it felt so good having him.  

'Holy fuck Bear.' Ben breathed in my ear as he grabbed my length and started wanking me off. 'Ah Danny!' Ben screamed my name, I felt myself flop forward on the sofa, defeated. Ben pulled out of me and rolled me onto his chest. I traced my fingers over his tattoos. Loving how the different shades of blue contrasted his pale skin.

'Holy shit Bear, what are you doing to me?' Ben asked, his voice deep, seductive.

'I'm helping you see life from a new perspective, Benji.'

AN: Sorry that this chapter is so shitty, give me ideas on how can improve for future chapters please, I would love you all forever if you do. Also I will try and update as much as possible :3