CH. 5 [Marinette Dupain-Cheng]

POV: Lance

I stared back to the sky and watch the clouds pass. I sighe, reluctantly a faulty memory of my past flashes to my eyes.

"Sighe..."

"Are you alright, Master Gunn?"

The driver asked nonchalantly. I nod in response and grabbed a bottle of water that's inside the mini fridge.

I drank the water to clear away the pain, but as expected, nothing works that way.

We eventually made in to our destination. Stopping Infront of the restaurant. The driver opens my door and let me out.

I silently walk outside and then inside the store. The door made a rang which alarmed the bakers including the customers.

My silent arrival was cut off short when I saw Marinette walking over to my direction. I smile under my mask, knowing how much she had grown. I had to be honest, I didn't know she was Dupain-Cheng until I learn about her history. Safe to say I'm glad but at the same time I was annoyed.

"Hello sir, how many I help you?"

"Ah, just the person I am looking for."

I replied. She tilt her head in confusion until I pull my mask down to reveal my face.

Needless to say, everyone including Marinette we're taken aback by surprise.

"L-L-Lance G-G-Gunn!!"

"LANCD GUNN!?"

I smile at the customers before making a shushing gesture. They silently nod their head and watch as me and Marinette made a little interaction.

"Good day to you madam... Say, would you care if you join me for a coffee?"

I ask politely and she nod in response. Still shocked by witnessing me. The girl snapped back and immediately went to the back of the room.

I chuckled seeing how goofy and funny she is. I turn my head to the customers who we're typing their phone very fast.

I had to act quick, I can't stay here any longer. The more I do the more people will come.

I calmly exit the restaurant and walk inside my car and give my driver the signal. He nods and closed the windows. I exit to the next door and hide over to the bushes.

*VRRRRRRR!*

I could hear the sound of the car engines starting and hearing it leave. The customers from earlier rushes out and began chasing after the car.

This give me an opportunity huge opportunity to let myself in. I quietly enter the baker and once I was inside I flipped the open sign to close.

Then I turned on the curtains to prevent anyone from seeing me. I sighe and slowly turn back and saw Marinette with her Mom and Dad.

POV: Tom

"DAAAAAAD!"

"AHH!"

I gasped in surprised, accidentally throwing the cake in the air. Luckily, my beautiful wife catches it in time before it lands to the floor.

"Marinette, what are you doing screaming when there's costumers around?"

My wife asked, turning to my daughter with a grumpy look.

"S-Sorry... But we have a very special guest!"

She said, all getting excited. I smirked and ask.

"Is it Adrien?"