Chapter 1

In Sweden,

"Tumhe pata hai jaan, tumhi meri sukoon ho, tumhi meri khushi ka kaaran ho..tumhari ek jhalak meri Dil mein ek alag si sukoon paida karti hai..kya kardiya hai tumne is ruthless Mafia queen ko..ekdum se love sick puppy bana diya hai apne pyaar mein"said Shehnaaz looking lovingly at the photo of a boy who captured her heart and mind...who made her fall in love..who made her feel the meaning of falling in love...

"Maine tumhe tumhare apperance ke wajah se pyaar nahi kiya , balki tumhare nature, tumhare innocence ne Mera Dil jhat se Jeet liya..I can't wait to bring you here with me.. par bas thore din ki baat..phir toh hum le aayenge apne dulhe Raja ko.."saying so the she giggled , kissing the photo of that boy..

Suddenly her me time was interrupted by a knock on the door of her office cabin..which irritated her but composed herself  , kept the photo in her drawer and again wore the mask of her famous cold emotionless face  so that no one can know what she thinks, or what are her thoughts....

"Come in"said Shehnaaz with her cold voice..

There enters Raghav with some files in his hand with anger in his face..

"Yes Raghav..why are you looking so angry..is there any tension or any info about aur rivals?"asked Shehnaaz to whic Raghav kept the files and said, "That bastard Gautam attacked our bodyguards , many are injured and also tried to attack my Lila and Raima bhabi..."

"O ho..I think woh bhul Gaya hai ki pehle uska kya haal hua tha, uske baap aur Bhai ka..I think uski memory loss Hui hogi..yaad dilana parega hi....ki the Shehnaaz Gill se panga lene se kya anjaam hota hai.. especially jab koi uske family par attack karne ki koshish karta hai"said Sana with smirk...

"Understood , tum kya bolna chati ho..."said Raghav in response with smirk..

"Yes.. bring him to our basement within 30 minutes..akhir usko dikhana toh hoga ki who is Shehnaaz Gill"said Sana with her sinister smile..

"As you say mam"saying so Raghav went away..

Exactly after 30 minutes..

One ring in her phone and she understood..the work is done..

With a smirk, Shehnaaz entered into basement rolling up the sleeves of her white shirt with open hairs.. looking hot like hell...

Gautam looked at her with a smirk and said,"Wow the Shehnaaz Gill is here..tumhe kya lagta hai..I will be afraid from you aur rone lagunga..not at all..dreams hi dekhte raho..."

"Abhi nahi dar rahe ho, but ek  video  ke baad tum jaroor daroge.."saying so Shehnaaz switched on the Tv and showed him a video..which terrified him to death..

In that video,
"Papa, bachao papa ..ye uncle log bahut bure hai..please save me papa"said the girl in that video crying

"Gautam, these people will kill me and our Riya ..please kuch karo..please jaldi aajao"saying so the women cried in that video..and then the video ends..

"So Mr.Gautam Gulati, kaisa laga mera surprise " saying so Shehnaaz laughed evily..

"Leave my daughter and wife you women, mere baba aur Bhai ko maar kar chain nahi Mila na..ab mere biwi aur bacche ke piche pare ho..please I beg you chor do unko..hum dono ke ladayi mein unko mat ghasito "said Gautam with fear in his voice and tears in his eyes..

"Toh Lila aur Raima ka kya kasoor tha..why you attacked them?Ladayi humari thi na ..toh mujhse ladte..mere kitne saare bodyguards ko apna life khona para.. because of you ..bastard..woh unke family ka bhi koi kasoor nahi tha ki tumne unse unka beta, baba aur pati chin liya...I will not leave you , you bloody shit.."yelled Sana with red eyes which terrified Gautam seeing her fierce mood..

"Leo give me that whip..."said Sana with red eyes forwarding her hand...

With that whip , she started hitting Gautam left and right , he cried and begged, but it was looking like she was being deaf to his pleadings...after torturing for 1 hour, Sana said with tears in her eyes and constant smirk in her face, "It's time for you and your father to meet each other again but  in hell, kyunki Shehnaaz Gill koi kaam adhura nahi chorti"

Taking out the revolver , she aimed at Gautam and shot him, to which he died on spot..

Wiping the blood from her hand , she whispered with a sinister smile,"Mission accomplished"...😈