Chapter 3💖

In Halton University...

Sid entered his class and sat on middle most bench of the class....
He took out his course book and started to read...but was interrupted by a voice...

"Hi...tumhara naam kya hai?"asked a boy standing in front of his bench..

Sid looked up adjusting his specs which he wore while reading replied with a smile.."Sidharth, Sidharth Shukla this side"

The boy smiled and forward his hand for handshake.."This side , Akash mohanty.."

Sid did handshake with Akash...and asked ,"Are you new here?"

Akash replied, "Yup..tumhari tarah hi new student hoon..will you be my friend?"

"Why not?I also need a companion..am very grateful ki you came here"replied Sid with a wide smile..

"Me too"replied Akash with a smile and hugged him..while Sidharth hugged him in response....

After some time.. Principal entered in the class with a new teacher....All stood up to greet them...

"Sit down students and a very good morning..so as your previous professor  for buisness studies  subject left due to personal reason..so here we have a new  professor..Ms. Shehnaaz Gill it is..from now onwards she will take your classes..hope you all will co-operate her...

"Yes Sir"replied the students in unison..

While in between this..two individuals were standing with different expression in their face..one with innocence and shock..another with a smirk lacing her face .. reflecting her dominant nature....
"Here I am Mon ange .....to protect you..to support you..to make you mine forever...Pyaar kiya hai Maine tumhe..aise kaise chod doon tumhe akela?Jaha tum rahoge..waha main bhi hongi...."thought Sana in her mind with her soft eyes and peaceful smile...

"Inhone hi mujhe subha un ladko se bachaya tha..pata nahi tha ki yehi humari new professor hai...but jo bhi hua ache ke liye hi hua hoga aur aage bhi ache ke liye hi hoga..pata nahi inko dekhkar meri dharkane itni tej kyun bar rahi hai...bahut sukoon mehsoos ho raha hai...yeh feelings kya hai...pata nahi..par aage Jo bhi hoga sab Gannu bhayiya ke aashirvaad se hi hoga.."thought Sid with a smile in his face..

Akash saw Sid being lost in his thoughts, so he nudged him..which brought back from his thoughts..he looked here and there..Akash asked through sign language that where he was lost to which he said nothing just smiled and blinked his eyes...

The Principal turned towards Sana and said with a smile, "I hope all will co operate with you Miss Gill...Hope your teaching journey be smooth without any problem with our students.."

To which Sana just smiled in response  and said, "It's my duty to teach them..you don't have to worry sir...I will manage everything..."to which the Principal just smiled and left the class...

Turning towards all the students..Sana introduced herself and then started teaching them..in middle of that she noticed every action Sid..what he was doing..how he was writing..with whom he was talking.. everything...

While Sid become conscious feeling someone's intense gaze on him..he looked upwards and found Sana looking him intensely with a smile adoring her face..while Sid 's cheeks turned red..and he blushed hard looking down again...while Sana smiled widely seeing her effect on him...

Like this the day passed well for both Sid and Sana....
Sid returned to his home.. keeping his bag and shoes on perfect place..he changed his clothes...and stood in front of his flat 's small mandir...

Folding hands in front of Ganesh idol , he said,"Ganu bhayiya...thanks a lot aajka din acha bitane ke liye..aapko pata hai aaj mujhe Akash ke taur par ek acha dost bhi Mila..bahut acha hai wo..humne pura din saath mein padte huye bitaya...ha subha class mein jaate waqt kuch ladko ne meri raging karne ki koshish ki ..par kar nahi paye..pata hai kyun..kyunki ek farista, ek angel aayi thi meri madat karne ke liye..un bure ladko ke saath dishoom dishoom karke na unhone mujhe bachaya.. phir baad mein pata chala woh humari new teacher hai fir buisness studies...pata hai aapko..unko dekh kar na mujhe na andar hi andar kuch kuch hua..mein woh feelings aapko samjha nahi pa raha par..na woh mujhe bahut acha laga..ab aap hi mujhe help kar sakte ho is baare mein..aur aapse acha is baare mein kaun hi bata sakta hai...do do biwi jo hai aapki ...., smiling mischievously hi continued..he he ... jokes apart..aapko help karna hoga Ganu bhayiya..jaise humesha karte aaye ho..karoge na aap?I know aap karoge help...ok Ganu bhayiya..bahut baate hogayi..ab main chalta hoon thora sone..tab tak ke liye aap bhi so jao"saying so Sid kissed the little Ganesh idol..and left to sleep...

On the other side..Sana saw all these things from her computer..and laughed...then took Sid 's photo from her side table and caressed with a smile saying.."Kuch kuch ho raha hai na tumhe bhi mujhe dekh kar...hoga hi..kyunki we are made for each other my love..I don't believe in God...but I believe on myself..that you will fall in love with me in a most craziest way..like I fall for you...Mon ange.. waiting for that day to arrive..want you with me...want you to love me like there will be no ending..love me forever..like I do .."saying so Sana kissed the photo frame and kept it on the side table... turning off her computer..she slept......not knowing that her actions will one day her actions will destroy the innocent soul mercilessly...💔