Promo 🔥🔥

"Shehnaaz don't mind..par kya ek baat puchu?"asked Raghav ...

"Ha pucho"said Sana in her cold voice lashing with dominance...

"Do you really love Sidharth or he's your obsession?"asked Raghav to which Sana gave him a look...

But with a smirk in her face she replied.."Both...obsessed with his look..in love with his pure and innocent heart.."

"He fears you a lot Shehnaaz, please tackle him with care .bahut sensitive bhi hai woh..in kuch dino mein woh mera Bhai jaisa ban gaya hai....toh as a brother I asked you this question "said Raghav being protective for his newly found brother in Sid...

Standing up of her boss chair, keeping her hand on his shoulder , Sana replied,"Meri jaan hai woh..woh hi ab mera Karan ban gaya hai jeene ka..agar wahi na raha toh main jinda laash ban jaungi..shayad mar bhi jau..toh apni Jaan ko dard kaise doon mein?Pyaar karti hoon mein...aur usko chot pauchana matlab khud ko chot pauchana...so I don't think I have to explain you more..."

Smiling, Raghav said.."I have full trust on you bhena...bas andar yahi baate soch raha tha.. isliye puch liya...sach mein , uske aane se Ghar mein raunak jaisi ho gayi hai..and yes all the best..."

"For what?"asked Sana being confused..

"For your new life, for the new beginning..you are planning to have with him"said Raghav with a smile..

Blushing ,Sana replied,"Yes..."and looked down...