Promo🔥🔥

"How dare you to touch my love with your dirtiest hands you bastard..you bullied him and also hit him with this stick is it?"asked Shehnaaz holding the wooden stick with red eyes and anger filled voice..

The guy got afraid seeing the lady in her fierce form and said while shivering,"Sorry mam , will not repeat this again..we were just having fun...please forgive us"

"Fun , my foot.. hitting someone with a wooden stick mercilessly and bullying is a part of your fun..and you think I will forgive you for harming my love..then you are wrong idiot..let me send you where you belong "yelled Shehnaaz with anger , while Sid was standing beside her shivering with the loud voices.. looking scared and whimpering with physical pain having tears in his eyes..

She turned towards Sid and said, "Close your eyes my love kyunki ab jo hoga woh tumhe mentally bahut effect kar sakta hai" while Sid shivered and closed his eyes in fear..

Then Shehnaaz turned towards that bully , took out her revolver and aimed at him...while the guy cried pleading for his life... without waiting for a second she said for the last time with a deadly smirk,"You did a great sin of harming Shehnaaz Gill's love..now it's time for your punishment" saying so she shot him on his head , killing the guy on spot..

Listening the gun shot, Sid opened his eyes and got shocked to see the guy in the pool of blood...he was continuously sweating, and tears started flowing from his eyes..with that he yelled "No........" and faint on the floor getting traumatized seeing the deadly scenario for the first time in his life..as he is very much sensitive..he even don't kill a mosquito as he is afraid of blood, of violence and here he saw a dead man in front of his eyes...

Shehnaaz turned listening his voice and saw him lying on the floor being senseless.. without waiting for a second she bend and took Sid 's head in her lap..with tears flowing of her eyes..and caressing his wounds, yelled "Leo call the bloody doctor, do your work fast ...I can't wait for a doctor for more than an hour...I want his treatment to be done as soon as possible"

While Leo called the doctor, other members of her mafia gang were standing shocked seeing the Mafia queen Shehnaaz Gill crying for the first time and acting like a mad women for a Guy whom she hardly knows..🔥