Bucky barnes

You had gone to school as normal in the morning and Bucky never realised anything was wrong. He always tried to make sure you were alright and tried to be the best dad he could be. He told you that he would pick you up from school so when you finished the day you ended up waiting outside of school for him. While you were waiting some of your bullies ended up shouting to you things and you just tried not to listen to them. You soon saw Bucky coming and you waited for him to pull up when they ended up shouting to you again. You walked over to Bucky trying to ignore the comments and some of the words made you tear up. Bucky listened for a moment and heard what was going off and he asked you if you were alright)

Bucky: who are they?
You: no one dad, can we just go home
Bucky: doll... what's going on?
You: it's nothing please can we just go

(Bucky ended up hearing the next thing they said and he then looked to you. He realised what was going on and he turned off the motorbike. He brought you with him heading into the school and asked to talk with someone. They ended up getting the principal and Bucky mentioned what had happened when he was going to pick you up and they asked you what happened. You didn't want to at first but Bucky gave you a reassuring look and you told them what happened and who it was. They told Bucky that something would be done and you could head home)

Bucky: come on doll
You: thanks dad

(He ended up taking you back and tried to make you laugh a little. He knew that this must have been happening for a while and he felt bad that he hadn't realised before that you were being bullied)

Bucky: why didn't you tell me what was happening doll?
You: I didn't think much of it, it happens... it's not that no of a deal
Bucky: it is a big deal dolly, this isn't a good thing
You: i uh, guess
Bucky: you thought all of this was okay?
You: not okay but I- well I didn't see it as too big of a problem. It's was me
Bucky: never say that about yourself again, you're important and is stuff like this happens please tell me okay
You: okay dad, I'm sorry
Bucky: you don't need to apologise dolly