Peter Parker (andrew)

You had to stay behind for a while at school to pick up some things to help with your revision. Waiting after school you were kind of happy as it meant you didn't have to deal with your bullies. When you eventually got out you went straight home seeing your dad waiting for you)

You: sorry dad, my phone died but I had to pick some extra stuff up from school
Peter: alright I'll let you off on that one since your phone was dead
You: thanks dad, can I charge it in here I need to charge my computer in my room
Peter: alright, on the table
You: thanks dad

(You plugged your phone in and went off to start on your work. Peter said he was going to start making food soon so He said he'd shout you soon. You got on with work and we're able to get through a fair amount of it. While you were busy Peter heard you phone and left it at first till it went off a few more times. He wanted to make sure it wasn't something important and to his surprise it wasn't quite what he expected. He left it for the time being and put your phone on silent and finished dinner. He shouted you just as he was finishing up and you came in after saving your work)

You: hey dad
Peter: hey before dinner can I just talk with you?
You: oh alright, what's wrong?
Peter: is something going on at school?
You: what? No it's alright
Peter: really? Can you tell me what's been going on with those comments?
You a little shocked: comments?
Peter: I saw some of them yn
You: oh.... Sorry
Peter: what are you sorry about?
You: well I-
Peter: this isn't something that's your fault, tou know that right?
You: I guess so

(He got you to tell him what happened a little more as you both had dinner together. Afterwards he made plans to call your school in the morning but in the meantime you both enjoyed playing some games. He tried to make you smile as much as possible and made the most of everything in the moment)