Bruce Banner

Bruce had been busy with work lately and whenever he wasn't busy you were focused on your school stuff. You both ended up planning after school you were going to spend some family time together. You had a fairly bad day as it was but you were just trying to get through the day so you could just enjoy your time with Bruce. When it finally came to the end of the day you tried to quickly get out of school to prevent having to deal with bullies. You ended up seeing Bruce waiting with a smile but they had already started shouting insults towards tou before you got the chance to get away. You quickly walked over to Bruce trying to just quickly get away)

Bruce: what's going on?
You: it's nothing can we just go please
Bruce: yn
You: please if we can go now I'll tell you everything on the way
Bruce: alright you better

(He agreed and you both got in, as he started to drive away to the place you were going he asked about what happened. You sighed and just let it out telling him what had been happening and how they had been bullying you for a while now. He was surprised as you seemed fine whenever you were around him and you had never mentioned anything to him about bullies before)

Bruce: how long have you been hiding this?
You: long enough
Bruce: yn... how long have they been bullying you, please
You: a few weeks...
Bruce: weeks? You should have come to me
You: we've both been busy, I didn't want to distract you from work
Bruce: it's you, I'm going to help you but you've got to come to me when things like this happen
You: I'm sorry dad
Bruce: for now let's just enjoy but tomorrow I'm calling your school
You: alright dad
Bruce: don't worry, it'll all be alright