Baron Zemo

You wanted to have a social media for a while and the only thing that zemo made sure was that he could keep an eye on it. You thought nothing of it and was just happy that you could do it, you never posted anything bad anyways so you never minded the fact he saw what you were posting. A lot of the time he was able to just see you having fun on the social media when you were with friends and saw come new interests you were having. One particular day you ended up posting a few things over the past week and he hadn't really looked for a little bit so he looked through the posts. Some being with friends, some with books and others just about some latest things you bought. He saw comments and a few he recognised the names being your friends taking about having some of the same things ect but some of the comments weren't. He started reading on one of you most recent posts and then decided to look back when he realised it must have been going on for a while, you were being bullied. You were supposed to be home soon so he just sent you a message asking where abouts you were)

Zemo: where abouts are you?
You: I'm just walking home, only be about 5 minutes
Zemo: okay, be safe and I want to talk when you're home
You: okay, see you soon

(He sat on the couch and waited on you. When he heard your keys on the door he looked over)

You: I'm home!
Zemo: im only here
You: oh hi dad, you wanted to talk?
Zemo: come sit down for me

(You were a little confused but just sat with him and that's the moment he mentioned the comments. You tried to play it off as of it was just some joke but he knew you were lying. It took him a little while to get you to tell him but you eventually just said it. He was surprised at how long it had been happening and he tried his best to help you and make you feel better. You both spoke about it for a while and he ended up showing you how to block them if needed and turn off comments if you wanted)

Zemo: we'll deal with it
You: thanks dad
Zemo: alright, any homework tonight?
You: not tonight, I'm kind of ahead actually
Zemo: great, come on, we're going out
You: out?
Zemo: yes we're going out, anywhere you want