14.OUR BODIES

SURPRISE!! double update...
Before reading this chapter, read the previous chapter first.. tq☺️:)

꧁GULF POV꧂

A knock on the door woke me up. My eyes blinked a couple of times, barely focusing on the television in my living room. With the blanket that I brought from the room a couple of hours ago sheltering me, I heard them calling again.

"I'm coming!" I yelled sleepily.

I got to the door and looked through the peephole. Olivia was on the other side with a bag of groceries and her phone in hand. I touched the key to let her through.

"Yes, now it opened for me," she said through his cell phone, giving me a smile as she entered. "I'll tell you anything, Jack. Take care of mom. Bye bye".

"Hi", I greeted, responding to the hug she gave me. "You didn't tell me you were coming".

"I figured that with your heat you wouldn't be eating very well.

"I took suppressants so don't worry about me".

She nodded as we went to the kitchen. She left the bag on the table and when she was about to say something again, she wrinkled his nose. Confused, she looked at me, I cursed to myself. He must have noticed Mew's pheromones.

I hadn't bothered to explain anything to her yet. I just texted him not to come over the weekend because my heat cycle was early.

"What did you bring to eat?", I tried to play the misunderstanding.

"Hamburgers..." she said, still looking at me as I took the boxes out of the bag. "Gulf...?"

I closed my eyes and held my breath.

Shit, shit, shit. What am I gonna say?

That I got my heat the day she didn't go to university to take care of her mother because of an argument with the professor and then we ended up having sex like crazy for almost three days. Damn I can't.

"Why does this place smell like...?"

I swallowed dry. Come on, she's my best friend, I can't lie to her.

I took all the courage I had and looked at her.

"Why does it smell like Professor Mew?", I finished what she was going to say. "Because he was here".

"In your heat?", she asked, incredulous.

"Yeah..."

When the place was deathly silent, I understood that I had seriously surprised her.

"Gulf, I know I'm playing a lot with the subject, but I don't want to speculate anything." She came over to sit next to me. "Do you want to tell me what happened?".

I nodded in her direction with a sigh.

"My zeal in the university came forward".

"It can't be," she growled and curse.

"Yes, I reacted the same at the beginning".

"So? How did you get out of there?", She stopped for a second and then asked. "And tell me nobody did anything to you, for God's sake".

I shook my head and bit my lip.

"Nobody did anything to me... that I didn't want".

"Oh god, that sounds bad," she laughed. "Come on, tell me, what did you want?"

I covered my face with my hands. My cheeks felt hot as my scent of embarrassment filled the kitchen, making Olivia laugh harder.

"I... I was with Mew".