29.PLAYLIST FROM HELL

❤︎PLAYLISH❤︎

1. Love Is A Bitch -Two Feet.

2. Lasts 2 hours (Duro 2 horas) -F. Love Shady.

3. If You Look For Me (Si Tú Me Busca) -Anuel AA, Yailin.

4. Secret (Secreto) -Anuel AA, Karol G.

5. Wrap (Envolver) -Anitta, Justin Quiles.

6. Run Away With Me (Escapate Conmigo) -Wisin.

(So many songs above, only one is in English the rest are all in Spanish which you may have never heard or knows anything but it's okay just enjoy it😉... And there are some verses where I changed the lyrics to English but the actual lyrics are Spanish.)

Happy reading☺️..

~🍂~

(GULF POV)

"So count," I said to the two women opposite. "How did you two meet?", I asked.

"Do you remember the welcome party?", Oli asked. "There I met her. I asked you for a second to go to the bar, but then I told you that I would talk to a woman. You remember? It was this pretty girl".

Olivia kissed the cheek of a smiling Asha. They looked very cute together. They both wore short evening dresses, black and red, they looked phenomenal. The tallest redhead constantly had a hand on the chestnut. Either on her thigh or on her shoulders.

And I was having fun watching Mew shift in place every time my best friend came over to whisper in her girlfriend's ear and they laughed complicitly. With Mew we sat together across from the couple, far apart, it wasn't a date after all.

"So, Mew is a professor of both, tell me, what do you think you did in your past life to deserve such punishment?", Asha inquired with a smile in her brother's direction.

"Fuck you," I heard the alpha next to me say. "Maybe Collins did something much worse to have you as a girlfriend. Tell me, Olivia, what did you see besides her ass? I have not found anything else apart from that in all the years we have lived together".

I laughed seeing the children's fight between brothers. Apparently being a walking nuisance ran in the family.

"Well, if we talk about it..." Olivia looked at me. "Trust me when I tell you that butts are not what I look at to get into a relationship, are they Gulf?".

I shook my head as I looked at Mew and
Asha looking at me.

"Okay, you're right about that".

"Do you have it?", Asha asked.

"Yeah. She doesn't usually go out with... many people. He's only had a couple", I clarified.

"But I admit it, there have been many passing relationships." Oli turned to Asha. "I told you that".

"How do you tell your girlfriend that you fuck everyone?", Mew's words hit hard. It's not a little, what do I know, misplaced?

He understood the question and although he was somewhat surprised to hear Mew being so blunt, he had a point. He's probably just asking who his sister is dating.